Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Cool amp auction alert...

This isn't my auction but it is my favorite amp and cab so far. There were only 100 of these made. It's signed and numbered by Bruce right on the back. He's responsible in total or in part for the Fender Vibro King, Tone Master, Pro Jr, Dual Professional, Custom Vibrolux, Prosonic, Custom Vibrosonic, ’46 Professional limited edition, and Rumble Bass. Here's the auction;

Zinky MOFO head and 2x12 Zinky cab

Here's the Zinky website and list of users who have recorded with their products...Also, checkout the Q&A article re. Robben Ford and Dumble amps...

Zinky.com

Anyway, I sure like mine. Nice clean, retro channel and MOFO. In stock form you can only switch between clean and one of the other channels but he can mod it for true 3 channel operation if you want but I never did. I can get all I need by being in the MOFO mode and rolling back for the more Plexi-ish tones. I've never had an amp that was this responsive. Your milage may vary. I did change out the Zinky stock speakers to some UK Celestions that I liked better - a Vintage 30 and a gt-75. The stock speakers were too dark for my taste. Very responsive to various tubes as well. Plus, Bruce just rocks the personalized customer service. Word. :lol:

Archived