Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Live from the MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you guys are still going strong. I figured technical problems had stopped the updates.

Thanks, Ken, for helping me feel like I'm almost there. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For George, more pictures.

Nuc and Mike Lee.

P1010019.jpg

MCChris in the pocket.

P1010020.jpg

JohnnyThunders jamming away.

P1010021.jpg

Some fool with a guitar.(me)

P1010022.jpg

tbabinec going to his smoking Bacino

P1010023.jpg

left to right, tbabinec. myself. BadgerDave on bass, and SirD

P1010024.jpg

P1010025.jpg

Me, again.

P1010026.jpg

tbabinec and Schlep

P1010027.jpg

Nuc and Schlep

P1010028.jpg

For George, more pictures.

Thanks again, Ken. At least this time I got to see you too. Keep on Jammin' at the Muse.

Carmie and I will have to make a trip down for one of the Sunday Jams one of these days so I can join the fun.

Going for a record. One guitarist in each of the 16+amps. I smell train wreck LOL

And the chosen song is Wild Thing with MCChris on Vocals and leading the pack.

And the finale. I'm not even going to say who was up there. LOL The only additions, that havenot played earlier were mykel and StevieConlon on bass, and the player that has recorded the evening for us and is a usual at Chris' Sunday Open Jams.

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

That's all folks, everyone is packing up. We'll talk at you all later.

Big THANK YOU to the MUSE and Chris and his wife.

Back at the Muse for cleanup duty and coffee. A huge thank you goes out to Chris & his wife for an awesome party. They're hard at work preparing for tonight's open jam at the Muse. Oh, and thanks for putting me up with last minute notice, too, Chris! See you in Minneapolis next month.

WOW! My ears are still ringing from Wild Thing. Thanks, Muse Cafe, and everyone for your generosity of spirit and love of music. And thanks for indulging my Cream & Santana wanna-be aspirations. It was good to see all your faces and awesome Hamers.

This up to the minute coverage is great stuff. Looks like it was a lot of fun, wish I could have made it. Any pics from the other featured events? Hats off to you and your wife MCChris, what a great job!

Joe

Back home now - I am so glad I was able to go and act like a fool :blink: with you fine folks (note to self: more distortion next time!) Thanks to Chris and Mira for putting up with all of us. I had a blast and hope to do it again soon. I feel a Great White North trip brewing...

Home safe, hope everyone else made it OK. The Great White North contingent had a goodly ways to go. We met back at the Muse again this morning for one for the road.

A HUGE thanks to MCChris and Mira for making this all happen. A special thanks to Schlep, too for bringing some extra PA gear that nearly made the vocals audible :blink:

It was a genuine treat and pleasure to meet, greet and swap licks and lies with everybody. My moustache had a great time too.

Best part? At the end of the evening I got my mitts on BadgerDaves luscious Emerald 8 string. What a glorious bass! AND my Most Esteemed Redheaded Drummer/Spouse says I can have one. B)

I think Rockchild (Anthony Lee) is going to be a natural. :P

Finally made it home had a little bit of care trouble but nothing like the wreck I had on stage! Ouch total brain freeze. I would like to thank Ctrixie and Badger Dave for hanging in their,I think I was in a coma or maybe I was sedated?

I especially like to thank TomTerrific and Ctrixie who encoureged me to get my butt out of the basement and up on the stage. Thank you very much it was the most fun(and terror) I've had since the last time I played in front of people which was in 1979.

I've now been to three different jams and I continue to be amazed by the level of playing. Wow! I second Chris Funky really ripped it up.

Hopefully next year I will be back playing some Ramones songs, correctly, provided anyone will play with me. If not well I play them outback in the alley on my microcube.

Thanks to Chris and Mira for putting up with all of us. The food was good and the hospitality was great.

Archived