Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shuie

FS: '58 Bacchus Futura

email me at sparish6@cox.net or shoot me a PM here if interested. thanks.

MIJ Bacchus '58 Futura. Typical Bacchus quality. The creme de la creme of the Japanese copies :lol:

Overall this guitar is very nice, but has been played has a few nicks and dings. Its not 100% new and pristine, but its never been gigged with, seriosuly banged around, dropped or broken. Its a good weight and it balances well. Really great playing guitar with a nice slim taper '60s style neck that is crazy resonant when played unplugged. Its a good piece of wood. Typical Bacchus. I think the current pickups are Duncan Antiquities, but the original stock pickups are going with it. No hard case, but will be packed professionally and fully insured.

$825 shipped in the CONUS, OBO. No trades. No paypal. Guitar ships the Friday after payment clears due to my work schedule. Ebay feedback and references available.

IMG_18151160795519.jpg

IMG_18201160795543.jpg

IMG_18211160795561.jpg

IMG_18221160795584.jpg

IMG_18191160795602.jpg

I do love mine.

The Bacchus crew went out of their way to get hold of the good woods - I won't comment on the electronics (we generally all agree that it isn't always as good as it should be) - but usually a pup swap works wonders on these guitts...

Rock On!

JJ