• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shuie

shuie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 08:00 PM

email me at sparish6@cox.net or shoot me a PM here if interested. thanks.

MIJ Bacchus '58 Futura. Typical Bacchus quality. The creme de la creme of the Japanese copies :lol:

Overall this guitar is very nice, but has been played has a few nicks and dings. Its not 100% new and pristine, but its never been gigged with, seriosuly banged around, dropped or broken. Its a good weight and it balances well. Really great playing guitar with a nice slim taper '60s style neck that is crazy resonant when played unplugged. Its a good piece of wood. Typical Bacchus. I think the current pickups are Duncan Antiquities, but the original stock pickups are going with it. No hard case, but will be packed professionally and fully insured.

$825 shipped in the CONUS, OBO. No trades. No paypal. Guitar ships the Friday after payment clears due to my work schedule. Ebay feedback and references available.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 JJ Paul

JJ Paul

Outer Circle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:59 AM

I do love mine.
The Bacchus crew went out of their way to get hold of the good woods - I won't comment on the electronics (we generally all agree that it isn't always as good as it should be) - but usually a pup swap works wonders on these guitts...
Rock On!

JJ

JJ Paul

Nook-awl-yowr Neanderthal