Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Studio Custom, THD Bivalve

1) Since getting my two custom orders, I never play this one so it's up for sale. A 2001 Studio Custom in Aztec Gold, with an "Ultimate" quilt top. I am the second owner of this guitar and purchased it last year from fellow HFC'er BruceM's Hamer collecting friend in Minnesota. It's in excellent condition, the only thing I can see are some impressions in the back, left by the previous owner's shirt buttons. Nothing through the finish, and you have to tilt the guitar at a certain angle to see them. I had the output jack replaced, as it suffered from the well known Switchcraft problem.

Price reduced to $1300 shipped in CONUS

of_pool_cr97_021.jpg

SCBack.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) THD Bivalve in MINT condition. Bought in July, 2004. Has never left my house. No more than 14-15 hours on it.

$900 Shipped to CONUS

I'll take Paypal, Money Order, or Cashiers Check from an HFC member.

Haven't sold anything here, but have an immaculate ebay feedback rating (blackhawk09).

I have more pics of the Studio if interested. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer Silentman.

I should have stated that I'm not looking for trades at this time. Need to raise some CAYSH! :P

Edited to say. Thanks for the compliment! It plays as great as it looks, I'm just playing my Standard and Elite so much, this one is just sitting around lookin' pretty. :o

Wow! That's one gorgeous Studio Custom.

Put it on eBay, call it "boat wake" quilt and list a $3,500.00 "Buy It Now"!!!!!

:huh:;):blink::wub:;):huh:

No offense to innocent previous owners of ridiculously over-priced and fraudulently advertised eBay guitars intended.

Seriously, it's beautiful and an incredible bargain at that price

Guest cruster

I'll trade you my 96 Studio FM, then you won't feel so bad about it sitting around not getting used. ;)

Just kidding...beautiful top! Wish I had the coin...

Archived