Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Props !

Guest pirateflynn

Guest pirateflynn

I received a bottle of the Famous Phoenix Hot Sauce on friday from somebody in N.C. I think it was Rockola ........ but speak up so I know for sure. Thanks very much, it's great to be included! And, thank you Phoenix, too.

That IS some good stuff.

Steve has a great recipe going there.

Glad to pay it forward...thank you for that el-84.

I already had two from a visit with Steve but found two more at the door when I got home. He forgot to pull my box out of the arm full of sauce he was mailing. Typical Steve said, "Enjoy it". And I am.

S.

Guest pirateflynn

Glad to pay it forward...thank you for that el-84.

I already had two from a visit with Steve but found two more at the door when I got home. He forgot to pull my box out of the arm full of sauce he was mailing. Typical Steve said, "Enjoy it". And I am.

S.

That's brother. I sure will !

Guest pirateflynn

I'm getting in on this action. Been rockin' this stuff lately; got a freebie from the wife's restaurant. Use it like ketchup:

180px-Sriracha_hot_chili_sauce.jpg

You have the prettiest hands I've ever seen.

I love that stuff chris. too much sugar for me though. I have plants from that country in my batch IIRC. yule sea

may it enhance your bathroom library. heheh.

stokes, my hot sauce is priceless...so far.

send me yore shipping address

Awesome stuff, I am definitely interested if you have some left.

BTW: Two of the guys I work with grow their own hot peppers and last year at the end of the season they brought in everything they couldn't use so I got to try making some of my own sauce. It was fun and the sauce was pretty tasty but if my sauce was a 1 then yours was definitely a 10. I had a hard time controlling consistency (thickness?). It seemed like I either ended up with thick baby food paste or used way too much vinegar and it was runny. Any tips would be appreciated since I am now hooked and am going to try and grow some peppers myself. I thought I was being thorough by trying three different kinds of seeds, the range of peppers you are growing is amazing, no wonder the flavor is so unique!

Thanks Hamerman. My variety is due to the fact that I cant cook. All my friends seem to be able to. I have a 50% chance of ruining hot tea so I had to let the variety compensate for not being able to mix carrots, ginger and tomatoes correctly with the tongue of a rhinocerous. I also use that Magik Krystal salt they mine in India to replace the minerals that get cooked out of food. Not wild about the promotions but love the results. It makes my brain light up like the old cell salts used to. you know, this stuff:

100_2409.jpg

My variety is due to the fact that I cant cook.

Well I don't know if you can cook, but you can sure make a kickass hot sauce!

Let me put it this way: If it were available in stores, I'd buy it.

Let me put it this way: If it were available in stores, I'd buy it.

Hell, I buy hot sauce regularly NOW. Steve's is better than just about anything I buy in a store or specialty shop! No brainer.

Archived