Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Designer Gallery is open

Thanks mike. u da man as usual. Wish they showed the birseye back, sides neck of that 12. Maybe we can get Al to post the newport back. Jol took pics of every custom order since at least last spring (TIKO) so the gallery is going to get BIG. Mike, your insanely awesome guitars should be up there soon!

Mike, was that lovely quilt maple Elite the one that Jol was showing off during the tour? The back was just amazing with the matching cover plate.

The duo is actually old-growth cedar, not spruce. I've counted over 175 growth rings from center seam. yeah buddy! The 12ver has a carved back(birdseye) like the Stuporpro and Elite. Jack, get your butt up the mountain you weinie!

Guest teefus2

i saw that newport (i think) at the open house in the spray room. i had no idea it was going to look so great. what a fantastic piece. did it go to one of ours al?

Thanks mike. u da man as usual. Wish they showed the birseye back, sides neck of that 12. Maybe we can get Al to post the newport back. Jol took pics of every custom order since at least last spring (TIKO) so the gallery is going to get BIG. Mike, your insanely awesome guitars should be up there soon!

Geez! How many of those are yours? I know the Super(duper)pro is, but I hadn't heard anything about the Duotone. Save some for the rest of us :P

-Austin

BTW, what color is the Duotone?

Damn, that Lost Art Newport is stunning.

Every guitar on the page is beautiful, but that Newport . . . Damn!

Big thumbs up, Al!

You KNOW what this means, right? We gotta get some wilder stuff up there now!

Mike, was that lovely quilt maple Elite the one that Jol was showing off during the tour? The back was just amazing with the matching cover plate.

Yes, Carmie - same guitar.

Trying to convince my budget director to approve a 45th Birthday custom order with a top picking in October.

(Hint!Hint!open house#8 Hint!Hint!) :P

I got a Standard in mind that might turn out cool. Of course with all the Badass Standards out there,gonna be tough to show you guys anything new. I got a few ideas though. :P:wub:

Edited to note: Phoenix you HAVE an addiction! :P And I love you brother! I'm thinkin' about you and the family.

That link is great. and I'm very pleased to see Hamer showing the GOOD Stuff! I might like Deans and others but I know where home is.

Thanks Austin. Awesome to see you play m'man. The Willcutt geetar are mine. I need to get you back shots on the 12, the body is birdseye but the back is carved like the superpro and Elite. The wilder stuff is still to come. steve

adferria asked me not to post pics of the guitar. Now that it is on the website and he owned up to it. I can finally publically say this.

THAT NEWPORT IS THE MOST AWESOME GUITAR I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. THE COMBINATION OF THE BINDING AND TOP WERE JUST STUNNING.

YES I KNOW I HAVE CAPS ON AND YES I WANT TO SHOUT THIS.

THAT GUITAR KNOCKS ME OUT EVERYTIME I EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

NOW I WANT TO SEE THE SUZIPEP BASS UP ON THEIR SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE LAURA PRESS 12 STRING DUOTONE AND THE MIKE C TRIPLE P 90 STANDARD AND THE .....

I like the way Jol did it with comments about making the guitar and working with the customers. The ones that are up there are fantastic. cant wait to see the others.

Yepper that one belongs to our own Pheonix Fantastic looking guitar that no matter how good the photograph is it will never do justice to seeing it in person.

Thanks Austin. Awesome to see you play m'man. The Willcutt geetar are mine. I need to get you back shots on the 12, the body is birdseye but the back is carved like the superpro and Elite. The wilder stuff is still to come. steve

Thanks for the compliment. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what's in the pipeline.

-Austin

Archived