Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Eclipse and Soldano Astroverb

1996 USA Hamer Eclipse. Excellent condition. You'd be hard pressed to find one in better shape. Nice, medium neck. I'm posting a bad pic I took last night. I can take more bad pics if you want. With OHSC, also in excellent condition. $600 shipped.

Soldano Astroverb head. Excellent shape. Sounds great. Comes with a separate set of new JJ El84s. $650 shipped.

Possibly interested in amp trades. Especially THD or Rivera stuff.

e052ff79.jpg

Bump.

Edit - this is weird. I'm typing from an airport in Baltimore and my laptop isn't plugged into anything. I didn't realize this type of wireless online technology was available. (I guess I'm just a slow learner...)

What is the neck profile on the Eclipse?

I'd say it's very medium. I usually prefer really big necks and this one still felt good to me. It's not particularly big but it isn't skinny either. I once owned an Eclipse that was nice close to the nut but thinned out up by the 12th fret. This one doesn't do that. It stays pretty consistent up the neck. Hope that helps.

I thought the Astroverb was sold but it looks like it's still available - although Riffmonger can still have first dibs. I'll ebay both if no takers this time. Finally took some decent pics (check out the good looking photographer in pic two).

Guitars006.jpg

Guitars012.jpg

Guitars005.jpg

Guitars0072.jpg

That's condensation! I took the guitar out of a nice air-conditioned house, into to the humid NC air and the pickup covers fogged-up immediately. So did the camera lens, but I was smart enough to at least wipe it off.

What's the nut width on these guitars, anyway?

Noooooo! Don't buy BadgerDave's it's evil! It's cursed! Figuring $550 in the door after everything, it works out to $66.66 per pound!

Besides, It was mine before it was Dave's and I miss it. :)

Glad you sold it Jack, and got me out of the path of temptation!

Archived