Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Is this a "Stadium" logo?

Chris or Eric....one of you better buy that thing before I lose all my willpower and grab it...I've been watching the guy lower the price every couple days.

Exactly :lol::D I don't need it.....I bet he goes as low as $675 though!!!! I'd take it for that, but I expect one of you two won't wait that long!

What years did Hamer apply the "Stadium" size logo? I get the feeling it's unpopular, but I prefer it.

No, I don't think it's unpopular. Just the opposite, I think most of us would like to see it return.

Guest JackButler
What years did Hamer apply the "Stadium" size logo? I get the feeling it's unpopular, but I prefer it.

No, I don't think it's unpopular. Just the opposite, I think most of us would like to see it return.

DITTO!

I like the stadium logo on six-on-a-side headstocks, but not on 3-and-3s. Another reason to like mid-to-late '90s Hamers; the logos on those are the perfect size IMO.

Stadium logo is like pulling your pants down and showing what ya got. Size matters baby :D

Stadium logo is like pulling your pants down and showing what ya got. Size matters baby :D

If that's the case, the logos these days look like they just climbed out of an ice-cold pool.

Stadium logo is like pulling your pants down and showing what ya got. Size matters baby :lol:

If that's the case, the logos these days look like they just climbed out of an ice-cold pool.

:D

Just call me the pool boy... I like the smaller sized logo these days. More subtle, especially with the inlay work.

Non-stadium logo (1976):

fbombincolor_0073.jpg

Stadium logo (1986):

fbombincolor_0070.jpg

(1984)

004_021.jpg

They started to appear in 1984 (maybe a few before that, but not many) and ran through 1991. Don't see too many after that.

Archived