Hamer Fan Club Message Center

One Man, One Mission, One Motorcycle

There are a couple of HFC'ers that are noted road warriors. I have always considered myself one. I have been to many a state and whenever possible tried to make a fellow HFCer's open house, party or whatever.

I pass on my merit badge to Butcher. Totally got a surprise on Tuesday when my cell phone was ringing a PA number and I couldn't figure out who it was. Finally, they called again and it was Butcher on a motorcycle heading to the west coast.

Now were talkin' driving a motorcyle across country - and back.

Anyways it was a great surprise. Guitar Greg came by and showed off his newest acquistion (Hamer Miller Guitar) and his Green Duotone that he got from Serial Steve. He jammed.

Butcher had drove so much he decided to stay and xtra day and take some time off his driving hands and put his plucking fingers on maple, rosewood, ebony and other fine woods from our good friends at Hamer.

After several hours of watching Butcher play, I am always amazed at his ability to bring out chords and notes that inspire.

It is always a pleasure to have some of the HFC finest to drop in but it is a real pleasure to be able to do this on such short noticed with the MAN! (Wardrobe Alert!!!!!) Butcher is in Leather!!! No flowerey, beer multicolored shirts or shoes....Black Leather!

Butcher, thanks for stopping by. It is always a pleasure.

C'ya,

Hamerica

If there is one guy that I could see doing something like that, it's Butcher.

It takes a certain free spirited, "fuckit - I'm hitting the road" attitude, and he has gallons of that.

Be safe, King o'the Road!

AHHH Life IS Good!!!! Sounds like a cool journey too. Ride Butcherman! Ride!

BTW, that Korina Standard I got from you a couple months ago holds a special place here. :blink:

You kick ass man! Have a safe journey and see ya on down the road.

AHHH Life IS Good!!!! Sounds like a cool journey too. Ride Butcherman! Ride!

BTW, that Korina Standard I got from you a couple months ago holds a special place here. :lol:

Hey Batman!

Thanks for the note. Glad you love the standard.

Hey Butcher,

Thanks, for the pics. You ought to setup a whole album. Just awesome man, just awesome.

Hamerica

Oh yeah, the man gets around.

I'm hoping for a MN visit on Thursday, and perhaps an impromptu Hamer jam. We'll see. :lol:

Here's more photos from the road, and hey Butcher, if you're around for the weekend, there's a Famous Volcanoes band camp a couple of hours into Wisconsin at the Schwartz cabin...you'll have a blast!

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

i got massive respect for the post count of an OG that's always been everywhere

Indeed. He's been here forever, yet doesn't even have 30 posts.

I guess there's something to be said for playing and traveling, as opposed to just talking about it.*

*...said the man with over 9500 posts...

I went to the four corners and Cortez, but that was it for Colorado. I explored that state back in the 70's.

Hope they finish this before I die:

DSC00445.jpg

In the beginning:

DSC00452.jpg

Let's party:

DSC00465.jpg

This storm chased me across S. Dakota:

DSC00474.jpg

Beep beep:

DSC00473.jpg

The Badlands really are:

DSC00500.jpg