Hamer Fan Club Message Center

for sale Korina Jr. MINT

Ok boys and girls. My wife is killing me buying new bedroom furniture. I need to raise cash.

For sale is a 2004 Korina Jr. MINT. Yes, MINT! It's perfect. No issues, no changed parts, nothing. It's perfect. It's light with a nice chunky neck. Of course it comes with the case. More pictures are available if necessary.

$1375 shipped in the 48 cont. States. Sorry, I won't ship out of the US. Paypal is ok, but you must have a confirmed address or I must know you.

Please buy this before I change my mind and figure out a different way to raise the cash.

hamer3.jpg

Please buy this before I change my mind and figure out a different way to raise the cash.

I hope you can figure a different way to raise the cash, it would be a shame to let this one go. I love my korina Junior.

On the other hand, if'n you DO have to sell it for a new bedroom suite, maybe you could buy one made out of korina....and then cut a big chunk out of the korina headboard for a body when the wife isn't looking! :)

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

They're gonna have to rename these things the 'HolyShit'.

It's the first thing (after the drool) that comes out of your mouth when you finally try one.

Great score!

Archived