Hamer Fan Club Message Center

digitech vl2

iownit4

Question

I was thinking about buying a digitech vl2 , I watched some reviews on youtube and was impressed. The question I have is on the hook up . It has a guitar in and guitar thru which goes to the amp , I also use a boss me 50 for my effects in the front of the amp how would I chain these together I usually plug directly in the me 50 with my guitar and the amp also plugs in directly to the me 50 would I need a ab switch also would my guitar effects mess up the vocals ? Thanks rob

3 answers to this question

I was thinking about buying a digitech vl2 , I watched some reviews on youtube and was impressed. The question I have is on the hook up . It has a guitar in and guitar thru which goes to the amp , I also use a boss me 50 for my effects in the front of the amp how would I chain these together I usually plug directly in the me 50 with my guitar and the amp also plugs in directly to the me 50 would I need a ab switch also would my guitar effects mess up the vocals ? Thanks rob

Does the ME50 have a "dry" output? If so, run it into the Digitech and run the main or "wet" output into your amp. You'll also need to run your microphone into the Vl2, then into your PA

Archived