Hamer Fan Club Message Center

http://gallery.me.com/neilziesing#100029&a...k&view=grid

I picked this up from Savethematches last Summer. Played it most every day in my smoke free home.

Ships with checkerboard case.

My knowledge of these fine guitars is limited at best, but here is what I know from my discussions with other HFC members. Feel free to edit, or add new info as I am sure all would be interested.

Apparently there were only 6 TV's, 6 cherry, and 3 or 4 vintage

orange. There were also a few maple-topped ones that followed years later.

Of the six TV BCR Juniors, only a few had the pick guard shaped

where it meets the neck at the lower horn (like this one does) so that it looks more vintage

correct.

Asking $1450

CONUS only

Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Ping me at ziesing at earthlink dot net if you are interested.

Holy crap, that's a cool one. I always liked the TV Yaller ones out of that run the best.

web.jpg

Damn You!

Hahahaha! Thx Bubs. That provided a much needed laugh.

Seriously on my very very short list. But i'm sitting next to my wife filling out this thing that people call a budget and this isn't on it. :D

Say "Hey Honey, what's that over there?" and when she looks away scribble it in really quickly.

That is such a cool guitar - it's probably a good thing I am always broke or I'd buy most everything that pops up for sale here.

Say "Hey Honey, what's that over there?" and when she looks away scribble it in really quickly.

That is such a cool guitar - it's probably a good thing I am always broke or I'd buy most everything that pops up for sale here.

That the problem... I do buy almost everything cool that comes up. Just because I love guitars!

That's my personal one.

I never should have sold it.

yeah-that one surprised me. Great guitar.

That's my personal one.

That's what I thought, but someone said it may have been Tonejunkie's before it belonged to Savethematches.

That's my personal one.

hmmmm and if you say that, maybe I should reconsider...food for thought.

I played that guitar. I bought ToneJunkies red one from him. He was keeping that one at the time or it would have been mine. Good luck on the sale. Somebodies gonna get a good guitar.

• 3 weeks later...

Good.

The ONLY reason that I didn't buy that....

59TVWindow.jpg

Is that a '59 Greg? The magical year!

Archived