Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Rare Robin Artisan For Sale...Sold!

I'm selling one of the estimated 125 Robin Artisan guitars built. It's #72. Excellent condition and beautiful Iced Tea flame top. The truss rod cover is non-original as is the case. One ding on the neck as pictured. It happened in transit to me. You don't see these for sale very often. Sold. Thanks.

RobinArtisanBodyFront.jpg

RobinArtisanBackofBody.jpg

RobinNeckDing.jpg

RobinArtisanHeadstock.jpg

Wow! Never played A Robin, but know the rep. What's the neck profile like?

The neck is like a flatter "C" shape. Radius is also pretty flat. If you've ever played an Ibanez Artist from the Seventies or the Eighties, it reminds me of those.

I'm selling one of the estimated 125 Robin Artisan guitars built. It's #72. Excellent condition and beautiful Iced Tea flame top. The truss rod cover is non-original as is the case. One ding on the neck as pictured. It happened in transit to me. You don't see these for sale very often. Price is $1,200 shipped in the lower 48. No trades. I need the cash. Thanks.

RobinNeckDing.jpg

Cool! What are the weight and neck profile like???

I'm selling one of the estimated 125 Robin Artisan guitars built. It's #72. Excellent condition and beautiful Iced Tea flame top. The truss rod cover is non-original as is the case. One ding on the neck as pictured. It happened in transit to me. You don't see these for sale very often. Price is $1,200 shipped in the lower 48. No trades. I need the cash. Thanks.

RobinNeckDing.jpg

Cool! What are the weight and neck profile like???

Neck is very similar to a '60 Historic Les Paul. It's a fairly flat radius and reminds me of the Ibanez Artist guitars I've played. The weight is quite light. Right at eight pounds I'd estimate. I don't have a scale. I've owned three of these and they were all a great weight. Hope this helps.

I saw Billy Gibbons buying one at Rocking Robin; I think it was a japanese prototype before they opened thier shop in houston. I had played it, cool guitar for a few hundred but the neck didn't suit me.

The first 1K takes it.

Archived