Hamer Fan Club Message Center

!! I Found Her !! Alert Gassing for a Mirage BAD !!

I Found Her !! I bought Marcus2's Honey Mirage II Thanks so much to Marcus. What a great guy to deal with. :)

To hell with being out of work for almost a year. I need a Mirage in my life and if you can help me fall into that chasm of deep debt a bit further, then you will be my friend for life. To those folks with talk of financial sensibility, thank you very much, but I say, Yesterday is history, tomorrow, is a mystery, live for today!!

CARP (DIEM) SEIZE THE GUITAR!!

I say GO FOR IT!!

The last time I was unemployed, I had just bought a new truck and my wife was 8 months pregnant. Now I'm at the same job for 20 years and rich beyond imagination (not really).

BUY IT (and knock up the wife) AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

To hell with being out of work for almost a year. I need a Mirage in my life and if you can help me fall into that chasm of deep debt a bit further, then you will be my friend for life. To those folks with talk of financial sensibility, thank you very much, but I say, Yesterday is history, tomorrow, is a mystery, live for today!!

I saw that Mirage I on Ebay. But for some reason they switched the pickups out to all Fender Noiseless. Why not just buy a strat then?

I say GO FOR IT!!

The last time I was unemployed, I had just bought a new truck and my wife was 8 months pregnant. Now I'm at the same job for 20 years and rich beyond imagination (not really).

BUY IT (and knock up the wife) AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

Yeah I'm to the point of saying what the hell, buy a new guitar and knock up some hot 20 year old blonde with 34 DDs.. Life is good !! :)

I have a Mirage I for sale as well:

MirageIfullfrt.jpg

MirageIfrttop1A.jpg

All stock and cheaper than the one on ebay.

email me at: [email protected] if you want more information.

Peter

That would be bad assed with RG Dirty Harry pups and a Mann Made trem with a brass block.

Right now I'm digging the Mirage II and the brilliance and alchemy of guitar design during Hamer’s golden age.

• 2 weeks later...

I Found Her !! I bought Marcus2's Honey Mirage II Thanks so much to Marcus. What a great guy to deal with. :o

Archived