Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peedenmark7

WTB: Hamer T51 bridge

I'm looking for a Wilkinson USA tele bridge for a t51, chrome, gold ,or black and would also be interested in a Fishman HT100P power bridge for t51 provided it is the correct vintage for the hamer application as the new ones are incorrect in appearance.

I'm looking for a Wilkinson USA tele bridge for a t51, chrome, gold ,or black and would also be interested in a Fishman HT100P power bridge for t51 provided it is the correct vintage for the hamer application as the new ones are incorrect in appearance.

Got a used one in the parts drawer...PM sent

Matt >PM's arent working on the forum at the moment, got your PM and I'll take the bridge.

shoot me an email

thanks a bunch !

Still needing the piezo model :lol:

I have one I got from someone here, it's just sittin' it's chrome

drop me a line

billATbillhookmusicDOTcom

The Wilkinson power bridge Ht-100P is not the same bridge as the Fishman AST & VT of today. Totally different shape and saddles.

The Ht100P looks identical to the bridges seen on the T51 save for the mounting holes being located differently.

I am wanting the Wilkinson specifically as the newer powerbridges do not retrofit 100%. I'd even consider a non functional one.

Thanks for the offers on the others though :lol:

Get a set of Graphtech Ghost 8200-00 piezo saddles and you can turn any T100 bridge into a 100P...better because you won't have the string breakage problems that the older Fishman design piezo saddles had. The old T100P has 4 mounting holes (2 up 2 back) where the T100 (stock on the T-51) has 4 holes in a single row.