Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Paul Stanley Has A New Job.....

BTMN

Dear friend,

I hope you receive this mail in good time. Permit me to introduce myself since we have not had any

previous business correspondence in the past, my name is Paul Stanley, Head of Operations Allied

Irish Bank, Dublin. Recently upon routine inspection I came across a dormant account that

can linked to you. Before this, I would like to intimate you with some facts, in July of 2007,

the Irish Bankers Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Irish

citizens in different banks in Ireland. In my department I came across this account that has the same

surname with yours with the account holder who is now deceased.

This account has been dormant for the past four (4) years with no possible record of the

beneficiary. During my private investigation i discovered that you bear the same surname with the

deceased customer hence had to inform you about this development. This process is completely legal

and risk free, your role is to represent the deceased as beneficiary to the funds as the surviving

relative and family heir. I shall facilitate the legal deeds to back the entire process up legally

as the finance heard.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims on accounts due non-Irish

citizens. Since I recently discovered that you bear the same surname with the deceased customer

with no possible records, I am prepared to put you in a position to instruct my bank to make the

transfer to any account of your choice as the beneficiary and surviving relative. The Claims

Resolution Tribunal has mandated myself to report all unclaimed funds in my bank for permanent

closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Ireland government

as provided by the law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died intestate

(living no wills) without records. It is based on this development that I make this contact with you.

Your earliest response to this email will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Paul Stanley

:rolleyes::blink::P

Are there people who actually fall for these scams?

You won't believe it, the guys who run those scums make millions with them.

what i've found out is that the less "acquainted" with the internet security etiquette one is, the most likely he or she is to fall for these, more or less elaborated scams.

Some people's only concern with their machines is how to get on the internet...no firewall no antivirus, nothing... plus they are Admins users on their machines..which make the job easier for hackers or viruses.

I've always found it healthy to install a normal user for browsing and an Administrator user for installing stuff on machines whose owners are not very familiar with security.

Yes, it's a bit drastic, but it beast the hell out of format c: or worst..

Nonetheless, scams become more and more sophisticated, so even i i'm careful, i have a few email addresses and one of them is strictly for publicity and junk stuff

Plus, on my emails settings, i only allow email on my Inbox of known friends, the rest goes to junk and then i go through it if needed.

We keep getting phone calls from "Microsoft Maintenance" and they just want to help us fix some mysterious problem with our computer. It seems it's sending error codes to their servers when it boots up, and they just want to help me... for free too! Nice of them guyz.

We keep getting phone calls from "Microsoft Maintenance" and they just want to help us fix some mysterious problem with our computer. It seems it's sending error codes to their servers when it boots up, and they just want to help me... for free too! Nice of them guyz.

I got that call. Guy gave me a number and told me where to find it on my system, as "proof" he was legit. For the life of me I couldn't find it. He tried walking me thru it several times, and I just couldn't figure out where he wanted me to go. Finally, I asked him what version of the operating system he showed me using. He said Windows 7. "Aahhhhh" i told him...."that's the problem, I actually use OS X 10.7 and don't even own a windows machine."

He hung up on me :mellow:

Archived