Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Orange Sparkle Newport with Bigsby -- NOW $SOLD again shipped!!!!

Took this in trade from DavidE in late February, just not getting playtime due to my Suhrs. ""ALMOST" minty fresh example, Imperial locking tuners installed otherwise stock w OHSC.

NOW $SOLD shipped and insured to your door in lower 48!!!

Here is the updated scoop 4/21/2012:

I sold this guitar about a week ago for $975 to an HFC'er in Chicago, who still has it. He has found a .5 cm crack in the top at the base of the Bigsby which he is uncomfortable with. When DavidE checked it over before sending it to me he said it was "very clean" and he couldn't find anything of concern. When I received it it looked great, though I did not go over it with a microscope, played it for about a half hour and put it back n the case...knew I'd likely sell it. So, I honestly do not know whether it's been there and DavidE and I both missed it, or whether it got there in transit from Denver to Chicago, etc...bottom line it is there.

SO, to minimize shipping the thing around the country for no reason, I am refunding $100 to the buyer out of goodwill and lowering the price by the same amount -- I'm over it so I'm gonna eat the hundy and somebody will get a really good guitar for really cheap money. The new owner will have the choice of playing it as is and getting the guitar for a ridiculous price, or having BCRGreg or somebody repair it with a drop or two of glue. It will be professionally packed and shipped from Chicago.

First come first served. Fastest way to get me is bob @ klingstone dot com

post-1201-0-94435300-1335035409_thumb.jp

post-1201-0-26422200-1335035431_thumb.jp

If you have pics-I have a buyer for ya I do believe!

Killin' me.

Cool-great deal. I just heard back from my guitar player and he's got to hold off until he gets off thd road-he's in SD, LV and HI for thd next three weeks.

Whoever is snagging this one will love it-I can't put mine down!

• 2 weeks later...

If I didn't have something cooking, I would have snagged this one in seconds. Congrats to the new owner!

Archived