Hamer Fan Club Message Center

no idea where this bad trade came from I did and have told him I would reimburse his shipping it's the least I could do, for him to go to my home forums and make an ass of himself like I'm charles manson or something is not only uncalled for, incorrect but just childish and wrong.

I've done nothing wrong at all, and I don't like the idea of someone "raking me over the coals" when I've been nothing but honest and polite..

I have no idea why this thread even exists but here's my feedback on my forums, I go out of my way to make people happy

http://www.mylespaul...rader.php?u=771

I demand an apology on my forums, as this was way out of line and idiotic on his part..

thanks

Indian

Care to address why you have such an absolutely horrendous reputation on the Harmony Central forums?

Guest IndianScout

I'm still on Harmony,

1 no because it's none of your business

2 the admins there just had me change my name

3 it has no bearing on this trade

4 on every other forums I have a great name

next..

I'm still on Harmony,

1 no because it's none of your business

2 the admins there just had me change my name

3 it has no bearing on this trade

4 on every other forums I have a great name

next..

1. You have a crap reputation at HC

2. You do a deal with someone on the HFC who knows nothing of your reputation

3. Deal has problems

Coincidence? Yeah, probably. Since your side of the story is apparently nobody's business, chances are there won't be a "next" for you here in terms of dealing gear.

Guest IndianScout

I won't bother to respond to this thread again..

I've said all I need to say and have provided evidence showing I'm right

end of story

/thread

Your logic is dizzying. You sent me a defective guitar, we agreed to an amicable settlement, you go back on your word and refuse to answer PMs. I had to go to ridiculous lengths to even get a response from you, and now I'm the one who is wrong?

Stand up to the original settlement agreement, $30 towards the cost of the repair, which was quite generous on my behalf, and I'll post that fact here. You can paste links to this thread on whatever forum you want to salvage your reputation, but I will not apologize for the mess that you created with your dishonesty.

I'm giving you the opportunity to make this right and show that you have some integrity. If you're any kind of a man, you'll do what's right and stand behind your word.

It's hard to stand behind your word when you have a dog in a horse....

Hey savethematches,

Sorry to hear that IndianScout is making a bunch of drama over a bad trade on his part. I hope you get paid and have your trade issue resolved. I definitely won't make any trades with this guy for anything on any forum ever. I noticed he uses family emergencies and other excuses to scam people on the other Internet forums.

Guitar George

Hey savethematches,

I noticed he uses family emergencies and other excuses to scam people on the other Internet forums.

Guitar George

I got several of those lines during this whole ordeal. Funerals, emergency surgeries, etc. He apparently has the worst luck of any human I've encountered.

Just because there's a bunch of great people on this forum doesn't mean they all are. I bought a Scarab from a member here that was listed as "Mint Condition, part of an Unplayed Collection"... and it came looking like it was dragged behind a car and the Kahler was stripped. I couldn't bear to play it, and ended up giving it to a friend who really liked the beat to heck look. Go figure.

Just because there's a bunch of great people on this forum doesn't mean they all are. I bought a Scarab from a member here that was listed as "Mint Condition, part of an Unplayed Collection"... and it came looking like it was dragged behind a car and the Kahler was stripped. I couldn't bear to play it, and ended up giving it to a friend who really liked the beat to heck look. Go figure.

Yeah, but did he have a dog in his horse?

I have bought 4 guitars , speakers, tubes, pickups, etc on this most excellent forum. It is the only board that I am REALLY comfy buying expensive stuff on. You guys rock. Every deal here has been great. One someone promised me something as a PIF and he never sent it, but that is not a big deal......best forum ever!

I may have lost track......By memory, I have purchased 10 guitars directly through HFC from 8 different sellers. Plus some smaller items. And there were 2 others from members that were selling on eBay (which I discovered after the auction). Then there were at least 4 others bought from dealers after a reference from HFC members who knew I was looking for something specific.

I have had ZERO problems and nothing approaching unhappiness. Each was AT LEAST as good as advertised. Beyond good transactions, I have learned a great deal and made some great acquaintances.

To be fair, there were at least two items that I wanted, but passed on.......In each case, it was someone new to the board that had almost no history and was suddenly selling a pretty expensive item. They may have been legit, but with no history at all (None on HFC, eBay OR PayPal) it felt too much like sending a pile of bucks directly into a "black hole"......Too far away for a person to person exchange.

Someone said, "Trust, but verify" in a different context. It certainly makes sense to try to stick with known (or verifiable) integrity.

Just because there's a bunch of great people on this forum doesn't mean they all are. I bought a Scarab from a member here that was listed as "Mint Condition, part of an Unplayed Collection"... and it came looking like it was dragged behind a car and the Kahler was stripped.

I remember that. c.2001, right?

...and where is that seller now?

Just because there's a bunch of great people on this forum doesn't mean they all are. I bought a Scarab from a member here that was listed as "Mint Condition, part of an Unplayed Collection"... and it came looking like it was dragged behind a car and the Kahler was stripped.

I remember that. c.2001, right?

...and where is that seller now?

Was the seller Scarab Arab?

I just received word from the repair shop.

"Marty,

Jordan has been working on your Epi. The tone/volume cavity needs rewired. It needs new capacitors. Assuming it doesn't also need new potentiometers, the cost will be around $50.

Do you want him to proceed?

Thanks,

Mark

Chesnut Family Music"

IndianScout bragged about his wiring and pickup upgrades, including new capacitors. Broken pickup selector switch? No. Damaged in shipping? No. This guitar did not function properly when he made the deal.

Archived