Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Guitars, pickups, case etc

Wife shows me a disaster area that used to be one of her molars. Out goes some gear asap to fix this mess.

Pics go up as fast as I can get them up. May be tomorrow after my volunteer stint up at the courthouse. Some of this stuff is bottom feeder priced anyway.

GUITARS:

Takamine 12 string acoustic electric guitar. EG523SC model. Jumbo. Spruce top, flamey sides. Has the onboard tuner amd preamp thing. Brand new Takamine fitted case. Comes with new strings and Planet Waves sound hole silencer. It just sits in its case since I became addicted to playing swamp rock. $400 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

* ON HOLD * Hamer USA Chapparal bass. 1987. A player not a museum piece. Nothing gruesome at all but not minty. Played a lot before I got it. Rare black with crème binding. Four String. New condition Hamer hardshell case. Bought from HamStd a few years back. One of the knobs does not do anything… I never noticed because I am not a bass player. Again this wonderful thing just sits unplayed due to my lack of time and talent. It’s kinda big to ship so I gotta have $400 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

New Dreadnaught case. A nice hardshell. Green fur lining. Never had a guitar in it… I bought it for the Takamine not knowing how big a jumbo really is. So, it has never had a guitar in it. $50.00 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

PICKUPS:

Rio Grande big bottom bastard set. I bought them here and never installed them. They come in a Fralin box. $100.00 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

Seymour Duncan “floor custom” Custom 5- Pulled from a new Charvel San Dimas clone by Squid Music. Never installed by me. Bridge. Black. $50. Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

HAMER NECKS:

USA Centaura 24 fret. Rosewood. No breaks or repairs, very little fret-wear. A very small dink in edge of black below logo on heastock. I have had this one for years and never used it. With proper Schaller tuners. $250 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

* SOLD * USA Chapparal Neck with Boomerangs. Ebony. No breaks or repairs. With proper Schaller tuners, lock nut and hold down bar. No extra holes. I never had this guitar assembled. I can throw the body in as well, sanded (by me) bare no finish. My original plan was a Stike job. The Floyd studs are there but no other hardware $300 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS for the whole shebang.

AMPS:

Fender Super Champ XD. 15 watt all tube with 16 voice digital preamp and onboard effects. Awesome amp. Used at home only, and I can find no damage. All stock except the tubes which I swapped for reissue Tung Sols. Footswitch included. $220 Shipped and PayPal’d to ConUS

Pics to follow.

thanks

morningstar

PICTURE POOL POST - As I find or take pics, I will put them here.

pic update 5-10-2012

------------------------------------------------------------

Fender Super Champ XD:

SCXD01.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Centaura Neck:

CentauraNeck2.jpg

CentauraNeck1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Takamine 12 String A/E

GC523Takamine.jpg

...with case

GC523TakCase.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

CHAP BASS: I found a few pics from when I bought the bass from Peter. These are his pics. It ain't mint but it is cool.

chapbindingfull1.jpg

chapbindingblkface1.jpg

ChapBass.jpg

Archived