Hamer Fan Club Message Center

$350.............i had too didn't i.

They do seem to have come up as of late and rightly so, straight finish has got to be $750 minimum.

Depends on whether it is ebony/crowns or rosewood/dots,and also if it's an SS-1 or an SS-II. I personally wouldn't pay anywhere near that for a rosewood/dot SS-1.

Big difference in pricing, as the rosewood/dots seem to be a dime a dozen. Color is also a factor - they made a TON of SS-1s in Fuschia, Black, Candy Apple Red and White, and most SS-IIs seem to be Copper or Black.

As far as OHSC - those can easily be found, and a new Hamer GC-1 will also do the trick quite well. That really doesn't hurt the value a whole lot. As far as the non-original HB, also, easy to change back to an original spec part if you want.

You've got loads of SS guitars, if I recall correctly, so you would probably be the person i would ask about SS values as someone with a lot of experience in buying them over the years, I bet you you know what you think it's worth to you ;)

You've got loads of SS guitars, if I recall correctly, so you would probably be the person i would ask about SS values as someone with a lot of experience in buying them over the years, I bet you you know what you think it's worth to you ;)

Oh POW!

Archived