Hamer Fan Club Message Center

An example of a great forum community: Someone sending me Duncan pup's up front.

This board really is a great community. A member (cynic) is sending me Duncan Pup's out of his Diablo II up front and I can send him a total of $20 in the future (enough to buy a 12 pack he says :)). A JB and a single coil for the old Korean Cali will be a great improvement.

Don't find this kind of hospitality on many boards.

I will likewise return the favor to someone one day hopefully.

This is also the only place where I'll send members something either pre-payment, or for absolutely no payment.

Good people here.

Once, a member actually shipped me a guitar before they received the M.O. I had sent them.

Once, a member actually shipped me a guitar for free.

And I can believe that. Most forums you can do deals without fear as long you go by your gut, but this place is exceptional, no worries.

The kid got a great guitar! I hope he's doing well.

This place is awesome. Marcnorth sent an acoustic and said 'pay what you think it's worth'. How the hell often does that happen? I mean... anywhere?!? (My kid loves it, Marc. Thanks again!)

Cool place for sure.

I've got books, CD's, gear, T-shirts, banners and caps for free, from many members around. Not to mention the great deals I've made around, all the amazing guys I've met in person and played with, the moral and material support I've received in some cases, etc.

You guys are AWESOME!

So, I'll always do my best to keep our standards high and give back to this community all the positive things this community gives to me everyday.

Love ya all!

I think it was the last factory open house... my cell phone rings.

."Hey Kim Keller's got some Kahler bass bridges here... you want me to grab you one?"

I'm like " What the hell am I gonna do with..."

Dude cuts me off "Of course you do... gotta run, talk later... bye."

Sure enough the postman dropped a package for me off at the mail box.

He wouldn't discuss payment for it.

Lots of people I trust here unquestioningly. So many I simply have to meet before I go to the big jam session in the sky.

Cynic is good peeps (especially for a former Navy man, but we won't hold that against him... ;)). Fortunately, the HFC seems to have more than it's share of people like Sailor Steve kicking about.

Archived