Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Possibly a ridiculously low price - Hamer Monaco Elite Mahog.

Priced less than a new imported Strat? Somebody should give this one some love...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-Monaco-Elite-Mahogany-Vintage-Cherry-/261169967446?pt=Guitar&hash=item3ccef17156

$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEzuD5BR!ttQc53w~~60_57.J

Such a shame those most excellent guitars don't command more money. I loved mine, but couldn't pass up an equally mint 360 straight up as an even trade.

MONELMs are great.

If I am not mistaken, the same seller (with no prior feedback at all) has listed one or two other Hamers recently. A bit strange that none were offered (or would ship) with a case. Makes me wonder if perhaps someone snatched and ran off with them and is now trying to unload(?). Not a rocket scientist IF trying to do that on eBay..

I was thinking about giving it a shot as I like the way my special sounds more than my studio. A solid hog, LP style guitar would be cool to try out I think. However, the crappy pics and lack of case make me not want to give this one a go.

I bet it will sound just as sweet, or sweeter, than my band mates 3500 dollar all mahogany Gibson Custom Les Paul with Burstbucker, and to a about a seventh of the price.

They aren't as bright as a maple-capped 'hog LP style but they sound wonderful and play great. You may have to swap pickups a bit as I did to find the magic .....but just a wonderful guitar.

Archived