Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Going To Buy Hamer!

I bought 8,345 tickets for last Saturdays's Powerball in hopes I could buy Hamer from you know who (cough like Animal House "Evil Empire"), but I messed up when every ticket had the numbers 69,69,69,69,69 Powerball number 69.

Sorry.

Bm

Dingus!

Would have been a good idea. Try again.

It's all very simple really (says in a proper English accent).

If all the members of the HFC put in an equal share, we could buy Hamer (or at least the rights to the name) from the Flender Mucosal Inflammation Corp.

Just make bootlegs... called Jackasshammers.

Sure.

And the first model would be:

The NEWMAN60 w/Jackass-slammer pickups

I'd pony up 8 grand to get Hamer outta the shitter. In return, I only ask for another custom order to be made at a later date, say, one month from re-start date. :lol:

Let's make sure whoever the person(s) in charge at FMIC, who thinks its good business to prevent their talented luthiers from finishing production on Hamer custom orders (that have been paid for) in an acceptable time-frame, is never allowed to think about Hamer guitars, let alone have anything to do with business decisions... B)

Think about value. They claimed to produce three guitars a week, with an average MSRP of $4,500. We all know dealer cost was half that. So their weekly gross was $6,750. Now lets assume they worked 50 weeks a year. The annual gross was $337k. They had to buy the wood, the other parts and pay six full-time employees, how large was the annual net loss?

The good name might be worth $200k to the right buyer. Such a purchase would only make sense if one could then ramp up production to 50 guitars a week. Such sales would require a sales force, advertising and a full factory. You'd have to have deep pockets to give that a go.

When GC fails to pay Fender and they bankrupct as a result, you'll be able to pickup the name for $20k.

Let's make sure whoever the person(s) in charge at FMIC, who thinks its good business to prevent their talented luthiers from finishing production on Hamer custom orders (that have been paid for) in an acceptable time-frame, is never allowed to think about Hamer guitars, let alone have anything to do with business decisions... B)

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!"

I would buy the equipment and see if I could hire the guys...................but the name has been muddied up so much I don't think it adds a lot of value.

Off to buy my ticket for tonights drawing. I was going to play the same numbers as Jackass but I'd hate to have to split the prize.

That's ok, just fit the bill for one of those ladies I saw standing on the corner in that section of Torrington I was telling you about. You know, it kind of looked like Cathy Botass. Yum.

Bm

Archived