Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look

You Forgot Northfield...

Is Northfield Gary Pirro?

No.

Damn

And I was this close

Oh, he IS definitely in the book. ;)

My Standard and half of David B's ying-yang pair, getting ready for the stork.

MyBlueStandardintheshopBigger_zps23c3058

I hope I remembered to put the rod cover on! I think Newman hit me in the head after that with his headstock. Look at that soundroom. Fully stocked rod cover wall and everything. It doesn't look like that now. There is yellow police tape all around the Hamer floor and there are chalk body outlines on the floor where we all worked (I think somebody urinated on mine to rub it in!).

Bm

Hamershop205Watson.jpgA dealer once ordered two Watsons with locking nuts so Newman60 and the boys added the flat porch behind the nut to fit them. Right before paint, the dealer changed his mind and wanted non-locking bridges so there are two Watsons out there with gooseneck headstocks! We also did two seven string Watsons for a band called Crossfade. I believe they were Watsons. Newman60?

Bm

Elementary...

Here's a more recent one (definitely not MY guitar):

Is that Lou's?

-

Austin

yup

Is that a Watson with a regular headstock?

Mirrorimage is supposed to show me how to attach a picture.Bm

Yeah, good luck with that...

Blind leading the blind! ;P

Hamershop205Watson.jpgA dealer once ordered two Watsons with locking nuts so Newman60 and the boys added the flat porch behind the nut to fit them. Right before paint, the dealer changed his mind and wanted non-locking bridges so there are two Watsons out there with gooseneck headstocks! We also did two seven string Watsons for a band called Crossfade. I believe they were Watsons. Newman60?

Bm

Elementary...

Is that Lou's?

-

Austin

yup

I think they were that Monaco thingy,only one person could know for sure.

I hope I remembered to put the rod cover on! I think Newman hit me in the head after that with his headstock. Look at that soundroom. Fully stocked rod cover wall and everything. It doesn't look like that now. There is yellow police tape all around the Hamer floor and there are chalk body outlines on the floor where we all worked (I think somebody urinated on mine to rub it in!).

Bm

What is on the table ??

Bm

What is on the table ??

the shirt,it has sleeves?!?!?!?!?

We also did two seven string Watsons for a band called Crossfade. I believe they were Watsons. Newman60?

Interesting! By the time they had their couple of radio "hits", they were on the Schecter bandwagon IIRC.

-

Austin

Hamershop205Watson.jpgA dealer once ordered two Watsons with locking nuts so Newman60 and the boys added the flat porch behind the nut to fit them. Right before paint, the dealer changed his mind and wanted non-locking bridges so there are two Watsons out there with gooseneck headstocks! We also did two seven string Watsons for a band called Crossfade. I believe they were Watsons. Newman60?Yah, and they had those fucked up bridges. Very good Newman60! Good thing someone has brain cells left.

Bm

Elementary...

Is that Lou's?

-

Austin

yup

I think they were that Monaco thingy,only one person could know for sure.

The Mirrorimij Travel Guitar.

Mirrorimage is supposed to show me how to attach a picture.Bm

Yeah, good luck with that...

Blind leading the blind! ;P

Ouch. Hey I can post a pic. Here is a blast from the past.

5neck2.jpg

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach Jackass how to post a pic and we will be entertained for life.

That's awesome! Is that Chicago? It looks like you can eat off the floor!

Bm

Just made Photobucket account. Going to test in a minute.

Archived