Hamer Fan Club Message Center

(SOLD OUT!) Limited Stock of HFC picks available

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I THINK we're all sold out, but will update from home later. I still have a few people that I need to email - if you got your order to me yesterday via email, I've got your order filled as requested unless I specifically emailed you about options.

I'll circle back, but if you haven't paid yet, PayPal ("GIFT" option, please) address is: chris (at) hamerfanclub dot com .

Just be sure to enter your mailing address, and I'll get your picks out ASAP.

Anybody who paid yesterday - your picks went out in this AM's mail.

Thanks!!

Chris, thanks again for doing this.

Since we are now officially sold out, any chances we can get a reorder? I would like some in atomic yellow and or some other colors that are not available in this last push.

Thanks again,

Hamerica

I am definitely open to doing another order if we can get enough interest. I'd probably keep it smaller this time - maybe limited colors and options. I bought a LOT of picks last time around, and am glad to finally move those all along.

I like the Yellow ("RFY") idea...

Thanks for dealing with what must have been dozens of messages back and forth. I promise to use mine productively----Whatever THAT means.

I sent an email very early yesterday morning but never heard back.

Sorry, Kirk! I was trying to manage emails from a third party server on my Blackberry (without cc'ing myself), so lost track of everybody I replied to. I have your order tagged and ready to go.

I sent an email very early yesterday morning but never heard back.

Sorry, Kirk! I was trying to manage emails from a third party server on my Blackberry (without cc'ing myself), so lost track of everybody I replied to. I have your order tagged and ready to go.

I'll be a paypalling as soon as i get home.

Thanks

How about some other HFC merch? Is the little shopping site that used to be about all finished and gone?

Could be a new thread for comedic t shirts and the like?

Let's get those crackin' good folks over at VIZ to draw us up something to put on a T-shirt! (F'narr, F'narr!)

finbarr+saunders.jpg

It took a lot of digging out, but I've either already sent out (early on Tuesday) or will send out first thing on Wednesday morning all the PAID pick orders.

I still have a few orders that I'm waiting for payment on - if you haven't paid yet, shoot me an email at chris (at) hamerfanclub dot com , if you need the info. I thought I had reached out to everybody, but it's entirely possible that somebody got lost in the shuffle.

Thanks much!

Chris

Marcus - PM sent...

Thanks!

Archived