Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: '97 USA Hamer Special

For sale is a late 90's USA Hamer Special Electric Guitar. All original in very good condition Original Hamer P-90 pickups that sound great. The neck is really nice and not too thin with a Rosewood Fingerboard. Stays in tune well. A few minor indentations but nothing through the finish. You won't be disappointed with this guitar. PM me for more information or pictures. $600.00 + actual shipping cost.

HamerSpecial034_zpsca99c3f2.jpg

HamerSpecial028_zps2665336a.jpg

Not everyone knows the trouble i've been through looking for that exact guitar. It is just not the time to be buying another one, I was lucky enough to come up with enough money to get the Phantom Project up off the ground.

Does someone know the last year for Special P90 production ? Does it exist as well in the 2000s with vintage carve neck ?

Thanks

Does someone know the last year for Special P90 production ? Does it exist as well in the 2000s with vintage carve neck ?

Thanks

What do you mean by production? As a stock model, not custom orders? They made a few as custom orders in the '00s.

If mine had been a 97, I would have kept it! Mine was a 93, same color.

The brown finish does seem more rare, though it was featured in the ads. I've slowly divested myself from thin neck 93s. Seems, Hamer made more in 93 as all the other years combined, some kinda marketing blitz that coincided with their print ad campaigns.

Nice example, GLWYS!

Thanks

What do you mean by production? As a stock model, not custom orders? They made a few as custom orders in the '00s.

Yes, this was the meaning...as a stock model. Till 98 or so ?

I can imagine the custom orders are quite rare either...

I only saw the Korina model and this is rather rare and expensive to get.

just wanted to say.. this showed up at work today and the original pics don't do this guitar justice.. its beautiful.. was thinking about putting a pickguard on it.. but that would be unthinkable now... looking forward to firing it up later today to try out the electronics and neck... thanks for a smooth transaction and great guitar Teejayh

Archived