Hamer Fan Club Message Center

THE BOOK THE BOOK

I get a text Message today that it shipped yesterday.

I get home, and leaning against the door is THE BOOK!

No-they edited out a bunch to keep it to a certain length. That's why there'll be a second one!

Mine came just now - A DAY EARLY!!!!!!!!

All I can say is...........Holy shit is this ever nice. Very well done.

Steve - you have to be very proud of this. Congratulations on an incredible job.

You guys are getting me anxious. I pre-prdered long ago, but so far no notification whatsoever. Can't wait!

Well, reading all of this makes me anxious to get my copy - sounds like it will be an awesome read, can't wait to see some of the guitars that made it in the book! I imagine I will feel like a kid again, when I visited the guitar shops, seeing and learning about all the different cool guitars...

Steve - you have to be very proud of this. Congratulations on an incredible job.

So great to hear people are enjoying the book. We did put a lot of work into it. I thought it turned out well, but it's nice to have some confirmation. The next one will let us get in all those things we couldn't work in to this one.

Dammit, Serial!

Mine just came through the door. The subject matter, is (obviously) great. The writing in the bit that I've read so far seems to be on par with the subject matter. The production and presentation are top-notch and even the physical book itself has the hallmarks of a very high quality piece.

And I've still got some gotta-so work to get done before I can bail and get into the book. Dammit! ;)

Big kudos to Steve, Joe and Schiffer for coming up with a book of the quality worthy of the Hamer name.

So great to hear people are enjoying the book. We did put a lot of work into it. I thought it turned out well, but it's nice to have some confirmation. The next one will let us get in all those things we couldn't work in to this one.

I'm really looking forward to working with Joe on a follow-up. Without him, I'd just have a box or two of emails, notes and binders of catalogs collecting dust! So thrilled to have this in tangible form!

And THANK YOU JOE, as well. (Duh, sorry about that).

I'm to page 50 or so, and it's a great read so far......

Don't worry about it! I'm just glad I could help Steve get all the contents of those boxes and binders of materials out to the world.

Don't be fooled by Joe's modesty-he was an integral part of the book and he secured and conducted some absolutely essential interviews and got some of the coolest guitar pics!

Man your slow!

Anyway Great Job Guys!! My gas is back, too bad my money isn't. LOL

I did skip forward a little to the sections on specific guitars. Like the Prototype and Phantom because I wanted to know more. Good Stuff, just awesome and I love it.

Don't be fooled by Joe's modesty-he was an integral part of the book and he secured and conducted some absolutely essential interviews and got some of the coolest guitar pics!

Thanks, Steve! Getting a chance to talk to some of the folks integral to the company over the years (Jol, Jim Allen, Bill Kaman, et al) was one of the real pleasures of this project.

Man your slow!

I did skip forward a little to the sections on specific guitars. Like the Prototype and Phantom because I wanted to know more. Good Stuff, just awesome and I love it.

I move my lips, too.

And no fair skipping ahead, cheater.

Man your slow!

I move my lips, too.

And no fair skipping ahead, cheater.

LOL, I didn't get the lips part but it instantly made me go back and make sure I didn't mess my spelling up. My spelling is bad but if I slightly miss a spelling this Mac sometimes fixes it but with the wrong words. I have a major complex now.

Archived