Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees!

Pieman

Gene will buy the table then turnaround and sell each seat with a Kiss package. Gene doesn't lose money - ever.

Hamerica

Actually.....Cat Stevens is probably the best songwriter out of the entire list, IMO.
The guy was HUGE is his day, until he flaked and dropped out of the music scene.

*Mod Edit - keep religion out of it. Thanks.

Yawn..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Eh, I like all of them.....will be interesting to see if Nirvana pulls another 12 12 12 -style performance together.

cynic, on 17 Dec 2013 - 2:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Now the debate can start regarding what members of KISS will be inducted.

All of them but at the very least, Ace, Peter, Paul and Gene.

I think it`s more of who is going to be ALLOWED at the induction ceremony......

Now that Rush and Kiss are in, who am I going to bitch about not being there (besides Cheap Trick)

So....since it seems Jan Wenner blinked first and finally let KISS in, might that mean he may eventually do the same and let Cheap Trick in?

Or will that be a "whomever outlives the other" situation?

While I've never been a huge KISS fan, I do believe that they definitely should have been inducted years ago based on their catalog and history. Gene is possibly the most savvy marketer in the biz. I would bet that if you held up photos of 100 various bands that KISS might be the one the most people of various generations could I.D.

cynic, on 17 Dec 2013 - 2:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Now the debate can start regarding what members of KISS will be inducted.

All of them but at the very least, Ace, Peter, Paul and Gene.

I think it`s more of who is going to be ALLOWED at the induction ceremony......

Now that Rush and Kiss are in, who am I going to bitch about not being there (besides Cheap Trick)

I'm just going to continue to bitch about the decidedly UN-Rock and Roll artists that have been inducted over the years.

Also a Yes fan , this sort of seemingly arbitrary selection of whos in whos out and the evetuality that everyones in anyway is why I give the R&RHOF an exrtemely large MEH , PFT ,WTF who cares . saw Yes open for ELP on the tarcus tour .

Archived