Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wyldbil Pirate Special #5

BTMN

Hot dang! Now we get photos of the guitar with showgirls!

If it was in Houston another couple of days I was gonna use it in a photo shoot with a nude female model, but alas twas not to be.

• 2 months later...

Guitar has been hanging out in Vegas for a few weeks. Old time HFC member Mobster has been playing it and even enjoyed a great friendship with the Wyldbil {irate Special #5's original owner WyldBil.

Is that? :huh::o^_^ NAAAAHHH Can't be. :D:P:o:huh:

wbhamer9_zpsux0codlp.jpg

wbhamer8_zpsjronigvy.jpg

ETA: Headed to Phoenix next all goes as planned

Edited by BTMN
  • Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys--I've been here a few years and seen a bit about Wyldbil. Can you share some history about Bill for those of us who didn't know him? I've seen a post about this guitar making a tour last year, I think. I love the idea and would be honored to carry the spirit of your beloved friend to a jam here in upstate NY. Perhaps at a jam at Arlo Guthries church not to far from here, or a local open mike. Happy to carry the torch for your beloved departed and pass it on.

Edited by T-51Fred
  • Like 1

Guitar has been hanging out in Vegas for a few weeks. Old time HFC member Mobster has been playing it and even enjoyed a great friendship with the Wyldbil {irate Special #5's original owner WyldBil.

Is that? :huh::o^_^ NAAAAHHH Can't be. :D:P:o:huh:

wbhamer9_zpsux0codlp.jpg

wbhamer8_zpsjronigvy.jpg

ETA: Headed to Phoenix next all goes as planned

Elvis Rools!!!!

• Like 2

This is the same thread. I saw your reply before but the guitar was headed West at the time and has made it's way to Arizona at the moment with Feynman. I have a plan to send it Cali way next followed by a West coast fling and then turn it back through through the Midwest and to the Northeast before a run back South to me again. It has been out there since March of 2014 with HFCers. Pages 14- 15 have some great videos and photos. We need more!

Wyldbil is HFC Hall of Fame. B)

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha - the wall switch labels are from my daughters - the left one says "Don't Touch!" They kept forgetting and shutting off important things I had plugged in to a switched outlet. I have long since moved all of those things to their own dedicated circuit, but I left the labels there since they went to the trouble of making them.

• Like 2

Dem gals rok! May their Christmas be Pez (candy), hugs and rock and roll.

I had a conversation with Greg G who told me the story about the guitar, the Elvis impersonator, Vegas, etc. Sounds like a good guy, even IF he seems to have tended to move on from Hamers. -_-

I have a switch like that that folks like to turn off absentmindedly.

Guitar looks well and I bet it sounds real funky with some Classical Guitar played on it. :huh:^_^:PB)

Edited by BTMN