Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's Spring! Let's play guitar at the 4-3-2-1 Club, Saturday, April 26

This little spring fling is coming right up!

You know the drill, spiral cut wieners and brats hit the grill at 6:00. Fresh hot queso dip will be bubbling in the crock pot. Feel free to bring any other party snacks and the beverage of your choice.

Oh, and a guitar or two is always fun too.

See you all on Saturday!

This little spring fling is coming right up!

You know the drill, spiral cut wieners and brats hit the grill at 6:00. Fresh hot queso dip will be bubbling in the crock pot. Feel free to bring any other party snacks and the beverage of your choice.

Oh, and a guitar or two is always fun too.

See you all on Saturday!

Looking forward to it. Bringing the brownies...

Scott M.

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Tombo is bringing a friend from St. Peter who is fantastic drummer who also played bass in a band that was well known enough that NPR did a 10 min story on their reunion at SXSW last year so there's your celebrity for you.

I'm there in spirit.

I'll be in St. Paul July 24-27 for the BMW Motorrad International Rally. Any chance of a 4321 gathering that weekend?

Missing those spiral cut wieners and good company.

Settling in, it's nearly 3:00. I got them out of the house by 2:08, after a rousing Devo set.

I've said this before, but these parties are one of the best things I do for myself. These people are the best. The music is always inspirational. Especially the boy band stuff at 1:30 that leads to another mini-set.

A finer group of humans you will likely not run across...anywhere. Thanks so much, Bruce, for opening up your home to us, and to all the amazing players who make that joyous noise and remind me what friends and music are for.

I got to fall in love with a killer vintage Cruise and molest the finest Koa Mirage I've ever seen AND see all my people, then watch in amazement as joyous noise just poured out of these folks after I'd had my fill of shameless wanking. Awesomeness and then some.

I feel very lucky to be allowed to make that loudness with y'all. Feeling exhausted, refreshed, and restored way down deep, all at the same time. I can't wait until the next one.

Archived