Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's Spring! Let's play guitar at the 4-3-2-1 Club, Saturday, April 26

A finer group of humans you will likely not run across...anywhere. Thanks so much, Bruce, for opening up your home to us, and to all the amazing players who make that joyous noise and remind me what friends and music are for.

I got to fall in love with a killer vintage Cruise and molest the finest Koa Mirage I've ever seen AND see all my people, then watch in amazement as joyous noise just poured out of these folks after I'd had my fill of shameless wanking. Awesomeness and then some.

I feel very lucky to be allowed to make that loudness with y'all. Feeling exhausted, refreshed, and restored way down deep, all at the same time. I can't wait until the next one.

Yep. The food, friends and fun are unparalleled at these jams. An honor to sit in alongside the most amazing players in the cities! The Vintage Cruise was awesome to play. Thanks Lawrence! And thanks Bruce for being willing to clean up after our sorry asses....

Scott M.

ughhhhh.....

here i am. I've been so busy. Dont ever retire. I saw this thread like the day after. crap.

Turns out, I was doing lights at the WINONA MUSIC FEST; a 3 day extravaganza with like 50 bands.

i so sorry I missed a 4321 event.

Archived