Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov Appreciation Thread

BTMN

No, no, no, no. ^_^ Can't do it, but, when you see the lil secret that it is you will be smiling cause it will be Cool. B):ph34r::P

Yes. Don't ruin the surprise. I don't want to know until the "unveiling". That's all the fun until mine is ready.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better than close....that is just beautiful. I am digging the various color choices people are making. Trans red just screams rnr!

Send a pic to Sammy H!

• 2 weeks later...

After 7 years with probably the most fun band I've played with, we mutually decided to fold the project based on scheduling, one guy getting married and replacing the original drummer, who was a monster. For our last show, which was a complete blast, there was no choice other than to play #0003. Waiting for the video and audio clips, but for this final show, we ditched the in-ears and I finally got to crank up the amp onstage and let this thing rip. Wow. All other guitars are simply pretenders.

image_zpsrsvvz4kl.jpeg

I've owned a ton of great guitars-vintage, Hamers, the big two, PRS, etc. nothing really gets close to this one, except the best of the Hamers and maybe the best Gibson or two, but none are as good.

That is what this thread was meant for. Sing about it and post them shots of the guitars as you use them.

Don't have any case queens here do we? ^_^;):huh::ph34r:B)

I think I have only missed a couple days where I have not at least picked up TR28 and played it since it got here on 11/11. ^_^

I just got my new DAW up and running and 0006 records beautifully, especially through my 1 watt Marshall JMP. When a track is finished, I'll post here.

Archived