Hamer Fan Club Message Center

any usa hamers in Canada?

I'm in Kingston, but not the Nova Scotia one. Ha!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On June 8, 2016 at 0:19 PM, Sugar said:

Me?  I'm in Nova Scotia.

What part of Nova Scotia?

NS Power emailed me around 10 days ago to tell me a truck took out the telephone pole in front of my place up there.....tore the power line, the mast, the entire meter pan and meter right off of the house....and I'm not even close to the road. Crazy.

Maybe it was a giant lobster?

1 hour ago, mc2 said:

What part of Nova Scotia?

NS Power emailed me around 10 days ago to tell me a truck took out the telephone pole in front of my place up there.....tore the power line, the mast, the entire meter pan and meter right off of the house....and I'm not even close to the road. Crazy.

Maybe it was a giant lobster?

I'm close to the eastern shore, north east of Cole Harbour.

Oh a lobster joke.  Ha....ha....ha

;)

Oh....you're right by civilization and Halifax.

My place is down near Barrington in the infamous UFO crash town....I think everyone in town is really a lobster fisherman or something related to it...or an extraterrestial. Funny mix, lobstermen and E.T.

9 hours ago, mc2 said:

Oh....you're right by civilization and Halifax.

My place is down near Barrington in the infamous UFO crash town....I think everyone in town is really a lobster fisherman or something related to it...or an extraterrestial. Funny mix, lobstermen and E.T.

You should bring me a Hamer.  Coming up this summer?

any usa hamers in Canada?

NO!  We are putting up a wall to keep Hamers from getting into Canadian hands.  And Canada is going to pay for the wall.  Now please ship back, within 24 hours. any HamerUSA guitars that may have been smuggled across the St. Lawrence River.  If you hold back, we will park an aircraft carrier in Lake Ontario and airlift the captives to The Queen City of the Great Lakes, Buffalo, NY.  Its a great place to raise a family, The City of Good Neighbors. 

Hey Caddie, my Wife and I were at HFC 1.

The Hamer guitars I listed are just the ones I'm willing to part with...  My hamers are quite comfortable up here, they know they're American, they get to hang out with American and British amps too. ;)

On June 18, 2016 at 1:35 PM, FiguredMaple said:

Hey Caddie, my Wife and I were at HFC 1.

The Hamer guitars I listed are just the ones I'm willing to part with...  My hamers are quite comfortable up here, they know they're American, they get to hang out with American and British amps too. ;)

Well ok. You get a pass this time.  But don't let it happen again without checking in at HFC Immigration.  :D 

• 6 months later...

Hamer%20Studio%20Custom%20Front_zpsrcyjj

Cruise%20on%20Case_zpsjhfyg1so.jpg

(Just click on the "IMG" box instead of copying the link and the pics will show)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got a few I may sell... But I'm not too interested in shipping. I'm in Southern Ontario and am willing to drive a couple hours to meet up for cash.

Mahogany Standards

P90 Special

Maybe even a Standard Custom or two...

On 7/13/2017 at 6:36 PM, Armitage said:

I've got a few I may sell... But I'm not too interested in shipping. I'm in Southern Ontario and am willing to drive a couple hours to meet up for cash.

Mahogany Standards

P90 Special

Maybe even a Standard Custom or two...

Ooh. If you're not in a rush to sell, I'd be interested in a 'hog standard down the line, like next year. I live in Kingston, so I'm not too far from wherever you are, unless you're in Windsor, I guess ;) If I recall you're in the GTA vicinity. 

Pliz Lucy, esplain to me the diff between an Artist and a 25th Anniversary other than the truss rod cover.  Cheers!

caddie

Archived