Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Found these down in LA CL

HAMER -- Rare & Collectable HAMER tee-shirts S, M, L, XL - $25 (los angeles)

<>
00T0T_1TFBC7iRcJM_600x450.jpg
100% cotton. Rare and hard to find. Rick Neilsen (Cheap Trick) promo head stock of the first Hamer Standard ever made in 1973. Hamer is out of business since 2014. Sizes up to XL only, blk and Arny green avail.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/4817497179.html

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough, I believe he used MY picture of RN's #0000 for that!

Oddly enough, I believe he used MY picture of RN's #0000 for that!

Just another feather in your cap Chris! Tell your wife that all that time and dedication to the Hamer cause didn't go for naught (hee hee).

Yeah - that's TOTALLY from my picture! (You be the judge...)

HamerRN0000_zps20ec52a9.jpg

<>
00T0T_1TFBC7iRcJM_600x450.jpg

HELLO ALL,

AND FIRST MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS FAMILIES :):):):)

And thank to you Mr Matthes for your Hamer Guitars Holly Bible.

Yes it design is the same as your picture, I've no doubt about it? it very easy to make it with photoshop and illustrator.

So is HFC have produce t-shirts, sweats or Hoddies with legal and official autorisation from Hamer?

I'm interresting to get few t-shirts or hoddies for me.

I 've bougth one from Bucarest several years ago by ebay seller but it was a fake product with a very bad seriegraphy quality even the t-shirt is a Fruit of Loom.

I live in France and here there is very difficult to buy apparels;

thanks you all and have a nice Christmas night

Best regards from France

Jelly.roll - the Hamer "Bible" wasn't mine - it was actually the work of my twin brother, Steve ("Serial" here)

Thanks anyway though! ;)

We've done HFC shirts and swag in the past, and have been considering doing something in early-mid 2015 if there's enough interest around here.

To Chris,

Thanks for your response, yes i am, let me know when you launch the t-shirts production.

Your twin brother 's book is huge and with very beautiful pictures. I Think recognized a standard that I bought to Peter Fung last year. '95 mahogany model very light weight and sound amazing straight into my old jcm800 as my peavey classic and 5150 mkII stacks

Have a nice day and Merry Christmas to you

Jean-louis

Jelly.roll - the Hamer "Bible" wasn't mine - it was actually the work of my twin brother, Steve ("Serial" here)

Thanks anyway though! ;)

We've done HFC shirts and swag in the past, and have been considering doing something in early-mid 2015 if there's enough interest around here.

There's enough interest here in Central Florida!

I really liked the classic one with the 4 headstocks in the back. I'd love Purple!

Maybe we need to preorder to take care of the largest part of the order, then a few for the stragglers in the club?

My wife is also a Graphic Designer so she could help if needed.

Instead of 'Hamer Fan Club', can I get a 'Hamer Fat Club' shirt? Size 3X please, maybe 4X (depending on how long it takes).

The holidays have been brutal.

I really liked the classic one with the 4 headstocks in the back. I'd love Purple!

Maybe we need to preorder to take care of the largest part of the order, then a few for the stragglers in the club?

My wife is also a Graphic Designer so she could help if needed.

I have all the HFC artwork already, it's just a matter of demand and a new source for the shirts (if we do them). I can't see that happening until after January, but am willing to consider it.

Archived