Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ultimate #0012, the ultimate axe (insert viking joke here)

hanspanzer

Yup. Arrived today. It`s indeed the ultimate.

I will probably call it "Kim Kardashians Ass" as(s) they`re both perfect. .

Hard to do nice photos as the weather in Norway is shitty at the moment, but these came out decent.

It`s not that cherry, the red is toned down in real life.

40WqW2n.jpg?1

mY5OpC4.jpg?1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wowza!

GREAT burst!!!!

The very classic. Wonderful implementation of the ever so great sunburst. 12 pts. from Germany go to Norway. :D

The Norse god Thor decided to become a mortal for a while and went down to earth. He met a beautiful girl and they spent the evening together. In the morning Thor decided to reveal his identity to the woman. "I'm Thor" he said. "You're thor!" she said, "Lithen buthter, I'm tho thor I can hardly thit down!"

Q. Where did the teacher send the Viking when he got sick in class?

A. To the school Norse!

Q. What do Eric the Red and Smokey the Bear all have in common?

A. They have the same middle name.

Q. How do you know the Minnesota State Police are seriously enforcing the Speed Limits into Minneapolis.

A. For the first offense, they give you two Vikings tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

These friggin guitars look outstanding and the clips posted by new owners sound none the less outstanding. Congrats to all the new and soon to be owners. I was late to the boat joining the HFC just a stalker till I bought the Newport but appreciate all the information I have gathered here and now have to wait to see what Shishkov models will be offered once the Ultimates are fullfilled. Great work and astonishing finishes so far they all look great.

Archived