Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#0000 made its stage debut in AC

Northfield

THAT was a great day/evening!

So much fun - great music, fun and friends. Seeing #0000 up there making great music and really cutting through was a truly incredible experience.

Congrats Mike! I am so happy that this is all coming together so well for you. To have such a new business and already have a international touring act rocking your gear is a wonderful alignment of the cosmos.

Cheers!

edited to correct: International touring act. B)

I must say, #0000 was easily the best-looking guitar I've ever seen on a jumbotron! Great show and always awesome to hang with Mike (and Trish-who I finally got to meet), Dave, Tommy (and Holly) and BroChris.

#0000 is back at Shishkov World Headquarters this morning, resting comfortably after a busy weekend. Since The Hooters are heading to Germany for a 35 date tour, their equipment (including #0031) was launched a few weeks ahead of them, leaving Tommy without his Shishkov. Mike came to the rescue, as did our very own Kiz, so the show was able to go off without a hitch.

#0000 is back at Shishkov World Headquarters this morning, resting comfortably after a busy weekend. Since The Hooters are heading to Germany for a 35 date tour, their equipment (including #0031) was launched a few weeks ahead of them, leaving Tommy without his Shishkov. Mike came to the rescue, as did our very own Kiz, so the show was able to go off without a hitch.

Public Service Announcement:

World is not spelled with a K.

No need to thank me. ;)

Mike came to the rescue, as did our very own Kiz, so the show was able to go off without a hitch.

Glad I could help a brutha out.

Judging from the photos, it looks like my guitar had a good time!

Looks great and the clip sounded great!

Very nice to see!

Here's the Kiz Junior (just because I had a short clip):

The Shishkov Ultimate lit up under the lights and the figuring really popped.

That guitar really GLOWS under stage lighting. It was tough to capture with an iPhone camera, but this pic gets close...

Tommy%20W.%20w0000_zpsh90sgjot.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived