Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ultimate versatility!

Jakeboy

I am finding my Ultimate, when paired with a great amp is extremely versatile. I mean, the crunchy HB tones are there but with a little amp tweaking I can get wonderful single-coil like tones too. With the exception of a vibrato bar equipped Strat, I could actually need no other guitar. That said, I am keeping my Hamers! But I am over-the-top happy with the Ultimate playability and variety of tones. I play nothing else now.....4 months in and my other guitars are still highly pissed and largely ignored.

Anyone else seeing their Ultimate as extremely versatile? I assume the Schlabotniks are a huge part of this versatility....

Very versatile. I've gigged a couple times with it and the Dean Elite that i have set up with some spooky cool coil taps. I planned to use the Elite for anything with single coil sound and used the Ultimate for the bucker / rawk stuff. Both gigs, i ended up on the Shishkov for the entire 3rd and 4th sets.

The range from just simple volume control adjustments and how hard you dig in really covers a lot of ground.

Hhmmm, we haven't one for sale yet. Just wondering some more could report on the goodness. B)

Archived