Hamer Fan Club Message Center

My hope for the Remaining Shishkov Run and beyond.

bubs_42

I hope that each guitar is a reflection of its owner. So far each one has been so unique that you know in a split second which one it is and who it belongs to. If your stressing about it stop worrying and enjoy the ride and don't doll it up to impress us go with your gut because tomorrow is a different flavor of the month.

I am more and more regretting not being able to jump in on the initial run!

I hope that each guitar is a reflection of its owner. So far each one has been so unique that you know in a split second which one it is and who it belongs to. If your stressing about it stop worrying and enjoy the ride and don't doll it up to impress us go with your gut because tomorrow is a different flavor of the month.

In keeping with that sentiment, it's really great seeing all the variations and associating each guitar with it's owner. I'm having a terrible experience with another builder and I can't help but think it would be better, if he was regularly churning out what I know he is capable of. I don't know who said it, but I'm looking forward to Mike requesting more money from me. I know he's not collecting because he's putting off my guitar and needs the dough. It's an above board professional process. That means as much to me as anything.

After having held and plucked a few notes on DavidB's Shishkov, I think it is fair to say the folks who got/are getting an Ultimate are getting an unbeatable deal. These guitars are superb and are built with the quality you come to love and expect from the Hamer shop. The neck on David's was HUGE with a somewhat D profile and felt great in my hand. That neck was so much bigger than my Dantzig that it made it feel small in comparison.

Congrats to each of you and your new Shishkovs!

You too??

I was not into the body style at all, I guess that was the reason I didn't jump. What a mistake. I am lovin' each and every one I've seen pictures of. Congrats to all who ordered.

My time will come

I could not agree more, each one of these builds is fantastic.

Can't wait to post mine.

Hamerica

I am grateful to Mike for opening this up: recall, the initial offering was for TWELVE guitars. To think I emailed at 8:30 the morning of the offering post and am 0023 is amazing to me!

After having held and plucked a few notes on DavidB's Shishkov, I think it is fair to say the folks who got/are getting an Ultimate are getting an unbeatable deal. These guitars are superb and are built with the quality you come to love and expect from the Hamer shop.

Very true, all of the above. Every time I play #0011 I always seem to crack a stupid grin and think that I got over somehow. Not over on anyone else, just that it is such a beautifully crafted electric guitar and the price was beyond reasonable.

I am becoming more and more interested in what the different body styles will be in the future.

I don't want to know, it will just cause gas.

I've never been much of an Explorer shape fan myself, but I still didn't hesitate. It was posted above that each reflected the owner's personality, so I'll be curious what No. 21 says about me. So far the color looks like it was nailed, so I'll be curious if my mangled way of explaining neck shape will translate :)

Velvis is the finest guitar I've ever owned. Mike is absolutely nailing it with these guitars.

Archived