Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Some Prototypes in the works

Northfield

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, some of the ideas that have been banging around in my head have started to take shape.....

f8a55976-144c-49ef-a70f-cd73939f464a_zps

The center guitar is particularly interesting as I see a double cut that 1. has an arched top and 2. has an offset to the cutaways (oh yeah, and ebony...)!

Also extremely interested to see a full shot of the leftmost with that extended upper horn!

Carved top aside, I'm recalling the very exciting discussion of a "Working Man Guitar" back a year or so ago... now who was it that started that thread?

That discussion lasted six months and covered sixteen forum pages. Epic (like these photos)!

As an English Major, I am rarely at a loss for descriptive words. I can't think of any in my bag of tricks that adequately describe how cool I think these are!

As an English Major, I am rarely at a loss for descriptive words. I can't think of any in my bag of tricks that adequately describe how cool I think these are!

No need to move into distortion yet. The pics don't show that much. There's more to come. What will you say then? B)

Man, even just seeing pics of those at the very early stages, you know they are gonna turn out fucking KILLER!!!

Somebody lend me money? ha ha

Guitars....made out of wood ?

PURE GENIUS!!!!!

The little flamey lines are a cool touch. If you were in Asia, you could do those phtographically on balsa wood to save money. You're such a throwback.

:) :) :)

So, some of the ideas that have been banging around in my head have started to take shape.....

029_zpssejqpnvw.jpg

DIBS (assuming you sell the protos)!!!!!! I love me some flame maple!

The tops on your prototypes are better than some other manufacturer's "4A" tops...

:)

Surprised no one mentioned the solid maple body in the one pic.

This is getting very cool indeed!

Great work, Mike!

All in the perspective - I didn't consider that was flame maple because the few times I've ran a router it ended up burning "flames" into the wood - looked a lot like that, so seeing the side going by the bit, I never checked up (or looked at the top). :lol::o:lol:

Flametabulous! :D

Archived