Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Some Prototypes in the works

Northfield

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously.

Anyway, looks like awesome stuff is around the corner. I've never been a Standard guy, so this is exciting news!

I was never a Standard guy either, but the Ultimate is far lighter and more nimble than I'd expected. I'm using a slightly longer strap that is leather to stop any nose-diving and I'm now... an Ultimate guy?

I'm pretty psyched about these new designs. Freed of the past or any particular obligations to follow anyone else, I think it'll be cool to see a fresh approach with this kind of quality construction.

You're really not helping matters, Mike. The kids ARE NOT gonna be happy with empty stockings at Christmas this year.

Hoepfully Mike will help you out with some new nifty Shishkov swag just in time for Christmas! Oh and a guitar for you, of course.

Hamerica

You're really not helping matters, Mike. The kids ARE NOT gonna be happy with empty stockings at Christmas this year.

The-Grinch-steals-stocking.jpg

♫ You're a mean one, Mr. Hamerhead! ♫

♫ You really are a heel, ♫

♫ You're as cuddly as a cactus... ♫

The doublecut (and I believe the singlecut) are chambered.

The proto headstocks I've seen look great.

Mike, you should do a single Heritage-inspired headstock just to f*** with people's minds...

Hoepfully Mike will help you out with some new nifty Shishkov swag just in time for Christmas! Oh and a guitar for you, of course.

Hamerica

Like a T-shirt with a AAAA flame maple top?

I am thinking a Gulfburst tie-dye shirt with the Shishkov logo.

I've got North America's largest tie-dye/hand dye "manufacturer" just up the road from me. Everything from wild psychedelic spirals to subtle dye jobs sold in Macys. Owners a great guy. They also do custom screen print art/designs and the screen printing itself.

I am thinking a Gulfburst tie-dye shirt with the Shishkov logo.

I've got North America's largest tie-dye/hand dye "manufacturer" just up the road from me. Everything from wild psychedelic spirals to subtle dye jobs sold in Macys. Owners a great guy. They also do custom screen print art/designs and the screen printing itself.

Well now, that is VERY interesting....

Archived