Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov Holiday SWAG!

cmatthes

Watch this space over the next 24 hours for the full story, but we'll be opening up the Shishkov Swag Shop to take orders for some goodies over the next few weeks. Details to follow, but there'll be some new items here:

* 1/4 Zip Fleece

* Full zip Fleece

* Heavyweight (Champion brand) zip hoodies

We'll also be re-ordering the black Logo hats.

Shish%20cap%201114_zpstkcnk1oq.jpg

Also, a very limited amount of logo pint glasses will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Once they're gone, they're gone!

ShishLogoEmbroidered1114_zpsf2f3fae9.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll want this one more, Steve!

Okay...

Apologies for the crappy pics, but I'll get better ones up when I can.

1. Shishkov Custom Guitars classic unstructured cap:
Shish%20cap%201114_zpstkcnk1oq.jpg

The Shishkov Custom Guitars logo is beautifully embroidered in white on a black, 100% cotton twill, low profile cap. One size fits all - adjustable.
$20.00, plus s/h

2. Champion Heavyweight Hooded, full zip Sweatshirt. Nice stuff! Available in Black, Navy or Dark Green

$45.00, plus s/h

Swishswag20full20sweat_zpszkv48shk.jpgShishswag%20Sweatshirt%201_zpsz5uuqoqc.j

3. Fleece Pullover in Black - choice of 1/4 Zip (OR) Full Zip - just like Mike's shop favorite! ;)

$45.00, plus s/h

Shishswag%20fleece%20full_zpsr7lacaml.jp

4. Shishkov Pint Glasses - fits all of your favorite beverages! Black print on the classic pub favorite.EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITIES - when these are gone, they're GONE.

$10.00, plus s/h

(better pics when I can get them) SOLD OUT!!

Shishswag%20glasses_zpsbhgzh0ol.jpg

Prompt shipping and handling will be $6.00 in the Lower 48, please request actual quotes for all other locations before ordering.

Please send all orders via Paypal to:

shishkov.merch at gmail dot com

This is also the email address for any questions, requests for alternate payment methods, etc.

Please do not post orders or requests to this thread, do not use the PM system here, Facebook, or any other method of communication besides the email above, as we can't guarantee it will be seen!

Orders will be taken from now through 11:59PM EST on Friday, November 20th, 2015, for this first round. The final, collected group order will be placed immediately, and we estimate (based on current turnaround times) that the orders will be sent out as soon as received, keeping in mind that there may be holiday delays with production or mailing.

Thanks for all the continued support and enthusiasm,

Mike & Trish

How many do you need?

Oh - for those paying by PayPal Gift...that is VERY much appreciated!! Please let us know your name/address info though, since that information does not track.

Thanks much!

:D

For those counting, we're now down to our last 4 (maybe 5) pint glasses.

Thanks!

Pint glasses are SOLD OUT.

Thanks!

Placed my order last night. Hope I got in under the wire for the pint glasses. Coffee cups next? :-)

Check your PMs, Greg...

Archived