Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov Holiday SWAG!

cmatthes

Glad those got there so fast!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine arrived today, and was promptly wrapped and put under the tree.

Do you think Tara will like her Shishkov sweatshirt?

In a way it is kind of like a bowling ball that is inscribed "Homer."

But Tara met Mike and Trish when we picked up #29 and was awfully impressed, so I'm sure she will wear her sweatshirt with pride.

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It's Shishkov swag day in Jacksonville. Merch arrived today, over-packed and undamaged. I can't afford a Shishkov guitar but this is a great way to start the new year. The pint glasses look so good I may just have a pint tonight. Thanks so much to all involved!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry!  Everything sold out long ago -there MAY be a hat or two kicking around, but we were pretty much doing those to order, because of the prohibitive up front expense.

If there's enough interest, we'd gladly start another order drive however.

Thanks much,

Chris

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, hamerhead said:

Yeah, it's hell to have more guitars than shirts. Jerk.

Honestly, I'm not sure if what the hell happened to my shirt of the hat. I think I may have sent them with the outgoing Ultimate. You know, a "Kind Gesture". No, i'm guessing you don't. :P

If there's enough interest, I'm sure something could be worked up?  The orders have to be presales at this point, but if there is enough for the minimum order of whatever is wanted/needed, watch this space.  T-shirts and all of the embroidered swag come from separate vendors, so there are two minimums to meet.  It can definitely be done though.

I need a baseball cap, the kind with the mesh back to keep my fat head cool.

And I'd be good for like a half dozen shirts in various sizes (and colors if possible).

Probably not ordering glassware this time around.  That was pretty expensive and cost way too much to ship (lost money on those!). :(

Archived