Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'90 Cali on Reverb

Bound AND set neck Californians are pretty damned rare...and cool.

Seller is a long time HFC'er.

sff16d0zc83imiy5eyjt.jpg

Thus precluding any further discussion re: issues related to this guitar. ;):lol:

Thus precluding any further discussion re: issues related to this guitar. ;):lol:

Like what that wasn't already disclosed in his ad?

'90 set-neck Californian on Reverb (no affiliation) --

http://rvrb.io/1990-californian-c-li0

Overpriced? Underpriced? About right? Thoughts?

Thanks

Well I do have an affiliation to the guitar, it is mine.

I am open to reasonable offers and I even entertain insane offers..... :lol: Always happy to say "no thank" to anyone.

In honor of SirDaniel's earlier post today, I'll throw in a puppy and an autographed picture of AlPep to any HFC'er that buys the guitar. For those that have bought from me, I can't guarantee the puppy will survive the bubble wrap and tape job and I don't guarantee the authenticity of Al's signature, but where else but the HFC can you buy a piece of Hamer history and get a dead puppy and a picture of a bearded man wearing a beret playing an Adamas.........

Seriously, if you are looking for a super shredder give this one a thought. The setneck Calis are a different beast than the Cali elites. Think Les Paul killer with a trem!!!

Thanks

Peter

I can vouch for Peter - he only sends QUALITY puppies!

Dex_zpsybnqsh1a.jpg

Hey wait a second! That puppy's already dead! What you tryin' to pull here?!?

yes, but it only weighs 3 pounds 4 ounces so it plays like buttah and has lots of mojo.

Peter

Thanks guys. The ONLY reason I brought it up was because of a previous discussion about the price of another set-neck Cali on eBay. No offense was intended and hopefully none was taken. If I stepped on anyone's toes, please accept my apologies.

And, it seems I have an answer to my original question (“is this a reasonable price?”): yes, we know the seller, he’s a good guy and wouldn’t do you wrong. So, cool – just the kind of answer I was looking for.

I know I seem like a bit of a newbie here and I suppose I am (although some may recognize me from the Hamer group on Facebook). I seem to recall joining the HFC many years ago but never participated or even completed my profile, and this year when I began “expanding my Hamer collection” I decided to give it another try. Since I couldn’t remember much of anything about what I put in last time (usename, email address I used, etc.), I just started over with a new profile. So not only am I the new guy, I’m the guy who walks into a room of people he doesn’t know and after a few awkwardly unsuccessful attempts to join in the conversation, slinks out the door when no one’s looking. (haha)

Peter, that's one fine looking machine you have there, and I am seriously considering it. However, I DON'T need any more puppies (even bubble-wrapped dead ones).

Hi Dana V, as you can tell, I don't take this stuff too seriously (life is too short).

If you have any questions about the guitar, drop me a line at [email protected]. Happy to answer any questions. Calis are great guitars and the setnecks really are magical pieces, much different then the bolt-on versions and I own and have had a fair share of them over the years.

If you need references, I am happy to provide those.If you have the Hamer book, you can see a few of my kids in there as well (PAFung). Let me know if you are interested in working something out.

Thanks

Peter

'90 set-neck Californian on Reverb (no affiliation) --

http://rvrb.io/1990-californian-c-li0

Overpriced? Underpriced? About right? Thoughts?

Thanks

Well I do have an affiliation to the guitar, it is mine.

I am open to reasonable offers and I even entertain insane offers..... :lol: Always happy to say "no thank" to anyone.

In honor of SirDaniel's earlier post today, I'll throw in a puppy and an autographed picture of AlPep to any HFC'er that buys the guitar. For those that have bought from me, I can't guarantee the puppy will survive the bubble wrap and tape job and I don't guarantee the authenticity of Al's signature, but where else but the HFC can you buy a piece of Hamer history and get a dead puppy and a picture of a bearded man wearing a beret playing an Adamas.........

Seriously, if you are looking for a super shredder give this one a thought. The setneck Calis are a different beast than the Cali elites. Think Les Paul killer with a trem!!!

Thanks

Peter

Where's the grey/ white leather couch gone? <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! It's not every day you receive a guitar AND a puppy from UPS!

Thank you Dana, pleasure passing the Candy Apple Red torch to you!!!

Everyone-Dana is ACES to deal with. Great communication, fast to respond. Wish everyone was like this!!!

Rock hard on that monster for me!!!

Thanks

Peter

Thanks

Peter

Just so we're clear, he's talking about the CALI, not the puppy...

Thanks

Peter

Just so we're clear, he's talking about the CALI, not the puppy...

You old sweet-talker you.......

No weirdness going on here.... it's only about the guitars!!!!

post-1100-0-09721000-1447432425_thumb.jp

Archived