Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Keytar

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!

Almost a perfect match to the jeans I'm wearing right now.

Maybe my favorite finish yet...

14 minutes ago, Keytar said:

The pic doesn't do it justice. In the sunlight there is deep blue, a lot of teal and some faint gold mineral streaks.   

More photos! Daylight photos! Teal photos! We need more photos!

That finish is really HOT. Wowza!

1 hour ago, kevinbower1959 said:

LOVING the hardware !!! Is it aged nickel or something like that? In any case, it's another masterpiece. They really do just keep getting better and better. Congrats on a beautiful guitar.

I think Mike said it was aged vintage copper.  His idea. I just sent him a couple of pics of bluish teal quilt guitars and he went with it.   The funny thing is I was joking with my daughter and told her I was getting the same color as her mom's eyes. I never told Mike that but he totally nailed it.  

10 hours ago, cmatthes said:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!

Almost a perfect match to the jeans I'm wearing right now.

Maybe my favorite finish yet...

Is it a 501? Im interested - not in the Jeans - the guitar!!!

Very cool color! It kicks all prior numbers out of the race.

Another masterpiece. The yellow/gold overtones in the finish pick up the hardware just right. A guitar like this starts me thinking about how many more different possiblilities there are. 

The run may be coming to an end, but I know of at least one more Ultimate to be built as a CO :D

Seen this on facebook but had not stopped in here to check it out until now. WOW!!! :wub:

That is really nice and great crossover with the wife's eye color. Did she notice or have you told her about it?

6 hours ago, BTMN said:

Seen this on facebook but had not stopped in here to check it out until now. WOW!!! :wub:

That is really nice and great crossover with the wife's eye color. Did she notice or have you told her about it?

Haha.  I told her the story and when I opened the case...."Oh Wow!"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived