Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ordered...

Funky Chicken

Deposit sent today.

You guys who ordered before there were 30+ Ultimates to drool over had it easy. How do you expect me to pick a finish?

I let Mike listen to what the wood was asking for.

ETA: Well done, sir! Now the waiting. I hear it's the hardest part.

You SAY that, but in all honesty, it was tough picking the first one out of the gate!!

Deposit sent today.

You guys who ordered before there were 30+ Ultimates to drool over had it easy. How do you expect me to pick a finish?

I let Mike listen to what the wood was asking for.

I think it depends all on the customer and the wood selection. I know several folks who changed color ideas several times. There are no disappointments and each one has come out fantastic. Let the "wood whisperer' assist you with your order.

Hamerica

Maybe tell Mike to exclude what you know you don't like and then talk to Mike about what you do like. With all his experience, I think there's zero chance he'll steer you wrong. I went from jazzburst, to tobacco burst, to a honeyburst and back to a jazzburst. I sent him a couple of pics of guitars I liked. It was the specific slab of wood that sealed the deal. This Ultimate series makes a compelling case for Mike's focus on his customers.

Congratulations.

Deposit sent today.

I just put my deposit in as well :D

Are these for Ultimates or for one of the new models?

Nope. I'm getting a double cut.

Ditto here - Mike is likely getting away from the Ultimates for a while.

Archived