Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ultimate #0034

stratacus

OMG! Is that jazz burst? It is beautiful....

I am in Sedalia, MO and you are in Columbia, MO right? We should get the Ultimates together....

Congrats on a gorgeous guitar.

That is absolutely fantastic! Sure you are enjoying that one. Definitely catch up with Mark for some "family time"!!

OMG! Is that jazz burst? It is beautiful....

I am in Sedalia, MO and you are in Columbia, MO right? We should get the Ultimates together....

Congrats on a gorgeous guitar.

Thanks! It's Tobacco Sunburst. I am just west of Columbia and am all for having an Ultimate jam session.

You picked up on Friday and you are just now reporting ?

Shame on you!

Beautiful guitar BTW

ArnieZ

I was trying to get some decent pics before posting, but it was too cold to take the guitar outdoors. I had to settle for afternoon sunlight coming in through the south windows.

Congrats, just stunning!

There needs to be an emoji where the character is smiling playing their "Brand G" Explorer another emoji appears holding a Shishkov, starts playing and the original emoji's watches while his mouth drops and the top of his head explodes! It would be an accurate and complete description of the Shishkov Phenomenon.

Again, congrats and to Team Shishkov another amazing musical instrument. I can't wait to see the next completed guitar!

Hamerica

Archived