Hamer Fan Club Message Center

TELECASTER PRON NEEDED

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2016 at 7:07 PM, Biz Prof said:

Looks like the kind of build that either Will Ray or John Jorgensen would spec. Very cool. 

Jorgenson model.....there was this Champagne Sparkle color, a Silver Sparkle and a Black Sparkle version. I had one of these...really nice. Cool double pickups/wiring. The white korina thay used was a little heavier than I like. Came in at like 10.5 lbs.

1 hour ago, Hbom said:

Back to the top with one that really cracked me up.

Not mine and maybe not really a Telecaster. But it could be considered the all around tele. :D

Tele Roulette.jpg

No neck dive on THAT one!

No pots so you could stick any pickup including singles and toasters, but why 5 SD humbuckers? Reminds me of Henry Ford saying, "any color as long as it's black".

I think this is just the "Seymour" model.

You can get anything you want, Dimarzio, Creamery, EMG, Lollar. Whatever trips your trigger, you just order a new ring.

I imagine Josh has already been approached and there will be a Gravelin wheel coming soon.

PUIHANIWITA. :D

Damn.   I can't believe I have 8 guitars right now and one isn't a tele since I've always liked them so much.  I do blame my Hamer obsession lately.  Which I  feel is a good excuse around here to not have a tele.  My favorite though was only tele shaped.  It was a schecter import with 24 frets set  neck with 2 humbuckers and Tom , done  up les Paul custom style.  It had a maple set neck also which I had mutilated by sanding all the finish off of the back of the neck and tru oiled it.  Loved that guitar. Shouldn't have sold it.  Still keeping an eye out another.  Though my dream is a silver metal flake(bass boat flake size) tele with a p90 neck.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cool guitar ..................that wood is pretty insane! They are $$$$$,[Not sayin they are not worth it if you have the money] anyone here know of these or maybe played one of his guitarhttps://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/wysocki-custom-tele-spalted-alder.1876686/ jTr2Ai8.jpg63izlOZ.jpguUSYBwc.jpgVi0L7Nm.jpg

On 11/5/2017 at 10:36 AM, ARM OF HAMER said:

OK men get your guitars.........................I mean get your guns and lets ride.lOrC9Ji.jpg

That slab is approximately a dozen rhinestones and silver dollars away from being a Nudie Telecaster. Sheesh.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, kizanski said:

WSS_RW_lrg.jpg

DSC_1792.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

All three of those are winners!:wub: I knew a  guitarist who played locally and used one of those Fender Thinline Telecasters...............he could get the most amazing sounds out of  it.................really fine guitarist on any guitar but that one was his main instrument,this guitar is way played and sure looks cool!:wub:

On 3/18/2016 at 9:24 PM, mc2 said:

Kubickis..

One topped with olf 60s Fender Wildwood from the Coronado run....the other black and check bound, butterscotch with '82 prototype Bardens....made for the late Howie Epstein after he joined the Heartbreakers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Those are really beautiful machines.

On 9/18/2016 at 9:20 PM, ARM OF HAMER said:

No Tele  here but you mean this Jorgenson Strat................vxevj5.jpg

Reverse head stocks make my eyes bleed. Still, this isn't as criminally horrid as a reverse Explorer head stock.

Archived