Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS:or FT: Rare 1986 Hamer Blitz Factory B&W Zebra full body Graphic Factory Floyd Rose ***Price Reduced***

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SATCH1967 said:

Did you ever think i may not be able to take better photograph?

Don't be so touchy.

And , No I didn't. 10 year old phone can take better pictures.

9 minutes ago, SATCH1967 said:

if you are not interested then move along. if no one is interested then I will keep it and remove the post

And YES, I would be interested, but from what I understand, if I need to take a better look at the back of the headstock, for example, you will not be able to take a pic? 

It was nothing but a friendly advice, after all you've been running this for 2+years, which kinda answers the last sentence. So I'd start with new set of pics, but...you are the boss. My apologies if I scared any potential buyers

7 minutes ago, JustKid said:

It was nothing but a friendly advice, after all you've been running this for 2+years, which kinda answers the last sentence. So I'd start with new set of pics, but...you are the boss. My apologies if I scared any potential buyers

If you wanted to give me friendly advise you would have pm'ed me not throw a dig publicly. Seriously......

8 minutes ago, SATCH1967 said:

I was just trying to be friendly and did not want to pile it on with adding obtuse to the list................

Learn how to operate a cellphone camera. Then you can just balls.  

1 minute ago, SATCH1967 said:

I will when you learn how to use a keyboard, then you!!! can bust balls... buddy boy!

You got me there.

Thanks for the advise.

1 hour ago, SATCH1967 said:

If you wanted to give me friendly advise you would have pm'ed me not throw a dig publicly. Seriously......

Hi, thanks for the close up picture, looks like an awesome guitar however, I still can't make it out... I'm not trying to be an asshole or anyting but you would really benefit greatly and probably sell this thing fairly quickly if you are able to at least borrow a friend's camera and take decent photos... maybe even delete this listing, start over with some better photos & negative Juju associated with this listing... just my two cents

Dave 

45 minutes ago, SATCH1967 said:

IMG_5334.jpg

I've never seen this before. Either the locking nut has bolts that go through the neck to the back, or it doesn't. I don't see bolt holes here, so I don't understand why the paint is missing from this area. Play wear maybe, or wear from an old stand? Pretty cool looking guitar though, I bet it rocks :)

Jim, 

It did at one time have the bolt holes though the back of the neck. The original owner took to a shop that talked him into having the holes plugged, doweled for additional strength.

Even though it doesn't effect playability of the guitar and the neck is not weak either i would not have done that because of the look. 

• 2 months later...

Here are the pics of the plug job, Like i said it was done locally by a guy who i would never trust with any of my guitars but the original owner took to him.Of course the fine cracks are finish checking.

Some filing and sanding would make it look much better. it does not effect its play what so- ever. Sorry to have these up here late but family emergency's have that tendency to take over.

IMG_5391.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2018 at 9:21 PM, jim777 said:

I've never seen this before. Either the locking nut has bolts that go through the neck to the back, or it doesn't. I don't see bolt holes here, so I don't understand why the paint is missing from this area. Play wear maybe, or wear from an old stand? Pretty cool looking guitar though, I bet it rocks :)

Mine 1986 Red Zulu Blitz got neck-thru bolts. And yeah....regarding the neck wood type u can see.

BE0EBE78-B994-4E81-A1F4-48A0927A50EF.jpeg

DC8640DB-C318-4F71-B233-55F646CB2F0D.jpeg

Archived