Hamer Fan Club Message Center

hi guys, im searching for an OHSC for my cruise bass , in good condition, but i hear all you have for offer me, i have not reputation like a buyer in hfc but i have a perfect feedback on ebay, the shiiping well be to FL33314

best regards to everyone

• 2 months later...

Pablo, I kept my 1st Gen Cruisebass (now owned by another HFCer) in an SKB case like this:

nen3rdgis0aywny6d99p.jpg

If you could find one used (maybe at a local retailer) it could be decidedly less expensive.  The SKB was a little different in that it had sufficient clearance to allow for the tilt-back headstock.  My Fender case did not.  At any rate, that might be a good temporary solution until you find an original.  Those and the cases for Phantoms and Daytonas seem to be very few and far between. 

Hi velorush, thanks for your coment, actually i have a fender jb case with my cruise whats fit perfect, but (i dont know why) i need have everything original with my hamer's guitars/bass

Probably this is something you know better than me :D

Looks like and obsecion or similar jajaja 

Cruisebass cases are VERY difficult to find.  No idea why, but they simply NEVER turn up!  I think I've seen one for sale in the last 15 or so years.

Unfortunately, a '95 Cruise won't fit that.

• 1 month later...

A 1990's Cruisebass won't fit that one.

• 9 months later...

Patience Grasshopper.

I looked for a case for my Standard for over 2 years and never saw one for sale. Then I sold the guitar and have seen 5 or so in the year since I sold it.

And it appears that oem Standard cases are plentiful compared to a cruise bass case.

GLWYS

34 minutes ago, Hbom said:

Patience Grasshopper.

I looked for a case for my Standard for over 2 years and never saw one for sale. Then I sold the guitar and have seen 5 or so in the year since I sold it.

And it appears that oem Standard cases are plentiful compared to a cruise bass case.

GLWYS

I'll waiting sit :ph34r:

David_Carradine_Kung_Fu_1972.JPG

9 hours ago, Punkavenger said:

One of the reasons I paid a pretty penny for my 95 Cruisebass is because of the OHSC. I knew they were hard to find and yes, it does feel good to have the original case. 

You are a lucky guy, when i bought the 2tek it comes with a fender hc, and it is in excelent condition, and was the only one i can find at this moment and for 540 buks......

I have my life for wait, cause the cruise will die with me in 100 years,and im sure the ohsc will come from the hfc family, im a lucky guy too:P

• 7 months later...

Archived