Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center
prototype-fan

Semi-Hollows?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, G Man said:

Maybe something a little more traditional in the clown barf genre.

 

clownbarf.jpg

Now that is just silliness. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the suggestions that Veatch and BubbaVO made.

The Shark's suggestion would work as well.

I can't wait to see the outcome.

 

Cheers,

Tobias

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we will all see when this masterpiece is done. Color Chosen and Challenge Excepted! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stunning, it reaches back all the way 1996, and pulls it forward to 2017 with a lot of class. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:wub::D:P

 

One word:

Perfection

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BadgerDave said:

:wub::D:P

 

One word:

Perfection

Nowhere to go but down, way to go setting the bar so high. ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM, bubs_42 said:

Stunning, it reaches back all the way 1996, and pulls it forward to 2017 with a lot of class. 

Thank you, and a great observation.  

This was definitely inspired by a certain wrap-tail Artist Custom I used to own.

We should be able to organize an upper midwest Shishkov jam soon!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BadgerDave said:

Thank you, and a great observation.  

This was definitely inspired by a certain wrap-tail Artist Custom I used to own.

We should be able to organize an upper midwest Shishkov jam soon!

I'm in, well almost. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps we could form a sub-party to the 4321 Club Frozen Jam.

 

I believe @BruceM is a Shishkovite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadgerDave said:

Perhaps we could form a sub-party to the 4321 Club Frozen Jam.

 

I believe @BruceM is a Shishkovite.

Yes indeed. I've been thinking about January dates for a Frozen Jam. Perhaps the Saturday before the Super Bowl would be best?  Will there be enough Shishkovs in existence by then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bubs_42 said:

 

On 12/11/2017 at 7:09 PM, BruceM said:

Yes indeed. I've been thinking about January dates for a Frozen Jam. Perhaps the Saturday before the Super Bowl would be best?  Will there be enough Shishkovs in existence by then? 

I have a gig on the  Jan 20th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×